Malory towers Arrival

"Mom! I don't like the feeling of Malory towers Arrival in only one  day ,what if my friends are not going?" Em  yelled
"You have to go to the arrival Em , the arrival thinks your perfect for the job!" her mum Mel Gibsond to her. ( gibson is my made up word it means Shouted )

"No mom! It's a big change for me ,I'll miss my friends Y/n and the others."

"You are going missy that's it final and call your friend group,I seriously don't care!"
Em  called her friend group immediately texting.

EmmyBundalatia: Hi guys are you free today? If not please call me whenever, it's seriously a emergency it can not wait.

IsaQueen: Yes I'm free to FaceTime , I also need to get some news and hear in the meantime i need to say to you sad but happy news 2 news!.

Y/nHeenan: same as Isa!.

MEGAN123: same Y/n!

EmmyBundalatia:cool let's FaceTime accept my request.

They FaceTimed

"So basically my mum Mel just said to me I had to join a different school" Em  Cried
" Oh my mum setting me off to a fancy school with poor servers" Y/n Setting her.
" Oh man! " Isa nombed of setting her other fancy school to dear old Mum.
"Well see you not tomorrow!" Megan wondered about not seeing her poor old friends!
..........................................,.................,.............................,..

"Oh my lordy lord!" isa opened up her eyes
They all hugged that they went to the same secondary school and then they realised someone was missing.
"Where is Y

?" Em cried
"she did say she was coming, Right?" Megan said shockly
" no I don't think Meg! "