hello :)

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

okay i know i said i'd take a break to focus on university but that's proving to be boring as fuck.

however, i do recognise that i probably should not be starting up another book because of said university, so therefore this is my little compromise :)

like i've mentioned before, i have pretty much all the other books in my series planned out so i thought okay, whilst i wait to be done with this stupid degree, i'll share what i've got so far and see what people think.

this means i can kind of get an idea of where to start and can work on it alongside my studies, but also not have the pressure of posting a full-blown story. so yes, i hope you enjoyyy.

also! please read before you love me first if you haven't. that book is central to everything in the 'love me' series, and will provide added context to any of the books i post here.

also!! this won't just be for the 'love me' series!! any other ideas i have, i'll post them here too just to see if it's something you guys would be interested in.

also!!! all my female leads are black! all of them! i don't like doing those sorts of disclaimers because when they're other races you don't see that, but i just wanted to make that v clear!!

that is all for now,

zafffff <3

(because i have now officially grown out of the name zookie but i'm still emotionally attached to the almost seven months i spent with it)

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───