'Love Me or Hate Me' | JHS

blurb

Jung Hoseok does not like Tianna Thompson. He hates that she always knows what to say to get on his nerves, he hates that she sees right through him, and most of all, he hates the way he can't seem to get her sexy smile out of his head.

Tianna Thompson doesn't like Jung Hoseok. She hates how he judges her based on one out-of-her-control experience, she hates the way he always acts like everything is okay, and most of all, she hates the way her body responds to his touch.

Follow Tianna and Hoseok through late night practices, endless arguments and steamy hookups as they figure out just how much they really hate each other.

description

Tianna Thompson is over the moon to be hired as the main choreographer for BTS' latest project, a collaboration album with one of her oldest and closest friends RÆ. It's a fantastic career opportunity and a privilege to work with so many industry legends. However, in all her excitement, she didn't anticipate meeting Jung Hoseok and instantly getting on his bad side.

Despite the fact that he seems to hate her, and she's not altogether too fond of him, she'll buckle down for the next few months to do what she's good at. But what she didn't expect to feel was a strong physical attraction to the man that seems to detest her with every fibre of his being - an attraction that's definitely reciprocated.

Follow Hoseok and Tianna as they explore just how deep that attraction goes and as they go from hate to lust... to maybe even love?

oc character information

name: christianna thompsonage: 24ethnicity: jamaicanbirthday: august 8th (leo)occupation: main choreographer for RÆ

age: 24
ethnicity: jamaican
birthday: august 8th (leo)
occupation: main choreographer for RÆ.

personality: outgoing, friendly, speaks before she thinks, tsundere, sex-positive, anti-relationships, flirty, well-intentioned but a bit of a mess, fiercely loyal, confident, perceptive, not one to be messed with, ride or die, overall sweetheart.

other information

set: 2020, same timeline of 'before you love me'. they meet when making the album "dusk till dawn".

tags: enemies to lovers, enemies-with-benefits, slightly possessive male and female lead, smut, kinks, threesome (undecided?), angst (mild), fluff (of course!), explicit language.

excerpt

"You look so pretty right now baby." Hoseok groaned as he moved in and out of Tianna, their bodies glistening with perspiration. "Wish I could take your picture."

The words slipped out before his mind could process them. But he didn't take them back.

If they only had this, these moments where nothing else existed aside from them, their bodies moving as one - he wanted something to remember it by. Because Hoseok knew that as soon as it was over, as soon as night turned to morning and they were no longer connected by these moments of passion, Tianna would be out of his bed and back to being a stranger.

If it was anybody else, Tianna would have immediately said no. 

But this was Hoseok.

Despite how much she said she hated him, despite how much they argued and got on each other's nerves - she trusted him.

And with the way he was looking down at her, eyes dark and hooded, lips swollen from kissing her— she couldn't find it in herself to deny him.

"Do it... as long as you don't share them with anyone." She breathed out, her tone serious as looked back over her shoulder to catch his eye.

"I would never do that Tia." Hoseok's eyes flashed in possessiveness as he gripped her hips tighter.

As far as he was concerned, Tianna belonged to him and him only. He'd be damned if he let another man see what was his.

He pushed himself in deeper, feeling her clench around him as she whimpered from the sudden movement.

"This is all for me."

extra notes

haha.... yeah like i said, this will be wayyyy smuttier than bylm so pls bare with me as i convince myself not to hibernate for a good 10 days after posting this very little, barely smutty excerpt.

this was up before, but i had to unpublish it because i have zero concept of time management. i might decide to publish it next but im also debating on publishing another story in the series so idk.

but yes! it's not all smut, and there will be !character development, you will be !annoyed with the mc's at times, but it will also be very !cute and !fluffy, because i can't help it :). very excited for this one i won't lie, but we'll see how it goes!!

☼☼☼