Call Eddie Munson

At the end of the day, the three boys stand outside waiting for Megan to pass them as she goes to meet Steve at his car. Lucas points his finger at her as she walks out of the door farthest away from them. "Shit, shit, shit! We're going to lose her!" Dustin picks up his pace, sprinting to her. "MEGAN!!" He screams as he nears Steve's car. She narrows her eyes as she watches the three boys dash toward her. Staring blankly at them she asks, "What the hell are you three doing?"

Out of breath, they attempt to share the news. "D&D... it's a... fun time." "That game you play?" Mike shakes his head. "It's not just a game." " Lucas joins in, "It's fun. You should come to play." Steve pops his head out of the car equally as confused. "What are you numbnuts doing?"

Dustin shrugs, swaying on his heels. "She would like it. I think. Plus, it'd be cool to have a girl on the team." "What about Max?" They stay silent, running out of excuses. "We just think someone older would fit better. Ya know? Little more mature." Megan stares at the boys, trying not to burst into laughter. "Okay, well, this has been great. I'm going to go." Megan gets into the car and rides off with Steve while the three stand there in defeat.

Eddie is spotted on the opposite side of the parking lot watching them, arms crossed, with narrow eyes. "Shit, you think he saw?" "I'm sure he saw!" "Maybe we can tell him it went alright." "She was so uninterested." "Still smells good."

The three slowly walk to Eddie, heads hung low. "So?" Eddie takes the silence as an answer and shakes his head. "What'd you say to her?" "We just asked if she'd want to play D&D." "And?" "She said no." Dustin raised a finger. "Uh, no she didn't." "She didn't say anything."

Eddie sighs and opens his van for the three boys. "Hop in my followers." Eddie spent the rest of the ride daydreaming about Megan Harrington. Would she even talk to me? I am Eddie the Freak as Hawkins High knows it. She's one of the popular girls, she'd never even look my way.

~

I lay on my bed reading the newest addition of Glamour as Steve barges into my room. "Meg! Yellow or blue?" He holds up two shirts. "Uh..." "I have to leave in 2 minutes. ANSWER ME!" He begs as he shakes the shirts violently in his fists. "Blue. Brings out your eyes." Steve stares at the blue shirt in horror. "My eyes? I'm going on a hot date and you want me to accentuate my eyes? What about my abs?" I stare at his frame, narrowing my brows. "What abs?" Steve huffs and storms out. "You're no help!" I smirk allowing him to get ready with the sheer panic of insecurity. It's what a sister is for.

As Steve leaves the house and the quietness takes over I become bored of the magazine. I sit up on my bed, opening my bedside drawer. I frown when I only see shake of my bud and no joint papers. "Shit." I hum in defeat. I open my wallet counting the cash I have and smile when I realize I've got just enough to resupply myself.

I grab the phone dialing Rick. On the third ring, he picks up. "Hella?" "Hey, Rick. It's Megan." "Harrington. How are you doing?" "Good man. Just needed some more bud. You got any?" He sighs into the phone. "Nah, dude, I just sold my last pack to Eddie. I've got reup coming in a day if you want to wait." I lean against the wall in debate. "Not going to lie. I was really in the mood to light up." Rick chuckles, "Right on. I've got Eddie's number if you want to go through him. He's a good guy. I supply him a lot." I shrug without care. "Why not. What's the number?"