Chapter 11

Khai P.O.V

For the whole party Tul would not let go of Third. He was clinging to him like his life dependent on it. I was really annoyed,  the only other person as annoyed as me was Max, everyone else thought they were adorable. But I noticed Tul would always glance at Max and would smile widely if he saw him mad... he would become even more clingy. I'm not sure what he is playing at, but I will not let Third become a pawn in their stupid little game.

Finally Third had to go to the restroom and that gave me a chance to approach Tul. I wheeled myself over and started a conversation with him.

"Tul was it? I'm Khai, Third's best friend."

"I know who you are and nope, you aren't,  I'm his best friend."

"Excuse me I have known Third for years, you met him 3 months ago, there is no way you know him better than I do. "

"You might know him for longer but I definitely know him better,  you see he tells me everything."

Why is he glaring at me... he doesn't even know me. I glare at him in return. 

"OH, Khai are you talking to Tul? His awesome isn't he?" Third is back and he is already praise this fucker. The smug smile on Tul's face makes me want to smack it off of him.

"He is something... so how long have you been dating for?"

"We have been dating for a month if you must know," he grabs Third's hand and pulls him into a hug and then kisses his cheek.

"When I called you last month you said you were single," Max comes out of nowhere.

"I just wanted to keep it to myself for a little before coming back... right baby," Tul says as he pinches Third's cheek.

"Right..," Third replies with a smile.

Suddenly Tul phone rang. He looks at it briefly before smiling and answering the call.

"Mom,"Tul says.

"Yes, sorry I stopped by my boyfriend's house.."

"OH, it's Third, You talked to him last time... my roommate."

"Of course you will meet him, I'll ask when he is available... ok I'll head on over. see you soon."

"Baby, I'm sorry. Mom wants me home, but I'll call you later and we can talk about presenting you to my parents. I'll miss you baby. Bye." He kisses Third's cheek and lastly his temple before looking at Max and pulling him out of the house. Finally!  I can actually talk you Third.

"Wow Third, I didn't know you had it in you to get a boyfriend like him," Two says with admiration in his voice.

"You better not be looking at anyone but my brother," Third replies.

"Of course... but why didn't you tell me you had someone?"

"It's not like I could... you didn't really give me a chance."

"I'm sorry, but we didn't want you to leave your dream university for something that you couldn't fix."

"I'm still angry! how could you guys not tell me! I wouldn't have comeback but I would have giving emotional support! I would have liked to stay in the loop you guys! Khai is my friend, someone I don't want out of my life and I wasn't able to even talk to him while he was recovering... I hate you guys for making that decision for me!"

"I'm sorry Third I wasn't thinking clearly. I should have told you! But you did help me. Thinking about you and knowing I could welcome you while I was able to walk motivated me to do better. I even studied since I couldn't really do anything else... I wanted you to be proud of me." I was about to cry again and it seemed that Third was too.