𝘵𝘸𝘰

ARMANI ROSE𝟣𝟤:𝟣𝟧 𝖺𝗆

ARMANI ROSE
𝟣𝟤:𝟣𝟧 𝖺𝗆

A few minutes after leaving their room, Armani and Jabari made it to the club. Armani followed behind Jabari, praying that he didn't do what she thinks he did.

The girl couldn't dance to save her life. What the hell he think she going to do on a pole? Armani didn't question him, though. The last time she questioned him about some of his choices, she ended up in the hospital.

They got through the packed club to a door where they got stopped by a guard.

"Tell him Jabari here with a package."

Armani furrowed her brows. She knew that by a package; he meant her, which meant her thoughts were true. Wasn't having her sell her body enough?

The guard nodded and walked into the room. A minute later, it opened again, and they were told to come in.

Armani shifted uncomfortably under the man's gaze. Even though she had her body covered, it still felt like he could see everything.

The man nodded his head, liking what he was seeing. He removed the blunt from between his lip and reached under his desk, pulling up two stacks.

"I thought we agreed to five." Jabari huffed, feeling cheated.

"Well, we don't know if the bitch can dance yet. You'll get the rest if she can bring in more money. You can go."

Jabari snatched the money and left, but not before telling Armani she better get him the rest of the money.

Armani stood there silently and watched as the man got up from behind his desk.

"Follow me."

The two left the room and walked into the locker room. Armani scrunched her nose up at the foul smell, while her new boss didn't look bothered by it.

"Solana, come here."

All the girls looked at Solana, hate in their eyes. They all envied the woman. She was the best dancer in the city, so of course everyone that visited the club came to see her. The girls barely left the club with $600 in their pockets. Meanwhile, Solana had bags full of money.

Armani stared at the woman as well, except she looked at the woman with lust in her eyes as she walked up to them.

She stood at only five feet, had wide hips with a small waist and a flat tummy. Her titties sat up nicely, as well as her ass from what Armani could see. If she could see it from the front, she knew it had to be looking right from the back. The girl's lips were fat and coated with lip gloss and her teeth were nice and straight. She had her hair pulled into a slick ponytail that fell a couple of inches past her ass.

"Wassup Rod? Who is this?"

Armani bit her lip, looking away from Solana. The stripper was too fine. Women always caught her eyes. She just never got the chance to be with one. Jabari never allowed women to spend some time with her.

"This is Armani. It's her first day and since you're my best, I need you to show her around, teach her some shit, you know."

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you. It's time for me to go. Have the twins coach her." Solana said with her arms crossed. She had been at the club all day in heels. Her feet were killing her. The woman was ready to go take a nice hot bath, have a few glasses of wine, and go to sleep.

"They not here. Don't make me beg Solana. If you do this one thang for me, you don't have to tip out for the rest of the month."

Armani's eyes moved back and forth between the two. "She must be really good if he begging like this." she thought.

"Fine. Don't ask for nothing else after this." Solana said, then looked at Armani.

Rod thanked her before leaving the room.

"Since we're already in here, let's get you a locker."

Armani followed her as they made their way to the lockers. She could feel eyes on her, but ignored them.

"You can take this locker right here. Never, and I mean never, leave it unlocked. Don't give nobody your combination either, these hoes love to steal. If you don't have dance attire, you're more than welcome to buy some from Nina over there." Solana pointed over to a woman sitting in the corner of the room.

She had a small shop set up with clothes, shoes, and makeup. None of it was free, though.

Armani nodded, even though she knew she wouldn't be buying anything from her.

"Now let's go over some rules. No sex in the club. If you do, you best not get caught. No fighting unless you plan on getting suspended and no private dances unless you're over twenty-one. You over twenty-one, right?"

"Y-yeah, I'm twenty-two."

"Good. Enough about in here, though. You can go put your stuff in your locker and get changed. I'm going to start you off with table dances."

so ready for shit to start happening