||~☁️Introduction☁️~||

Once upon a time...

       There were 2 kingdoms. Of course there were others too but this story focuses on 2 main kingdoms. Well let's get into the story shall we?

These 2 kingdoms were called the "Wind Kingdom" and the "Mist kingdom". These 2 kingdoms had always been at war with each other. Why? Well glad you asked, it's because the Mist kingdom, formerly known as the "Moon Empire" had stolen a piece of land from the Wind Kingdom. It's just a piece of land thought right? Well no, this piece of land had the special ore to create special kinds of swords. And the Moon Domains current ruler that the time used this precious ore all for himself, by selling it so the kingdom got even more powerful and rich. Now enough if the past, let's get to the present shall we?

The royal family of the Mist Kingdom has 2 twin sons. The older one is "Yuichiro Tokito" and the other one is "Muichiro Tokito". Yuichiro was the heir of the throne but had passed away in a fierce battle with another neighboring kingdom that had attacked. The Mist kingdom won but they lost its crowned prince. Yet we still have another one no? Yet that's not exactly what's happening here.. You see, Muichiro wasn't interested in ruling the kingdom. He was more interested in writing, he always enjoyed fantasy stories when he was younger and he wrote some stories himself a couple of times. But he was also extremely gifted in swordsman and those kinds of stuff. Yet he never enjoys it. But the kingdom needs a ruler no?

Let's get into the Wind kingdoms royal family. It's current ruler is "Sanemi Shinazugawa". He was the eldest of 6 other children, the second oldest is "Genya Shinazugawa" the next heir to the throne since its current ruler will be stepping down for a while. There are other children too but they never made it. The other children were assassinated by spy's sent by the Mist kingdom. So all the Wind kingdom has are the current king and it's crown prince. Sanemi never wanted his younger brother, Genya, to take over the throne as he just wanted Genya to live the most normal life possible for him. As he was afraid he might get assassinated someday. Yet Genya was forced to do so by his cruel father. You see, Genya and his other siblings never got the fairytale perfect life people normally imagine they would get, their father is an abusive and cruel man. Yet he is respected in his nation. Cruel huh?

Well let's see what our princes are doing...

Muichiro POV: I made my way to the library again, well there's no point in going back, so I guess I'll find some history books to read. It might help I'm the long run when I take over. "Crown prince Muichiro? Do you need anything?" One of the maids said. "Ah yes, I'm looking for the history book I would like to learn about our kingdoms history." I said. "Oh my, I never thought you'd be interested in this Crown prince, but it's right here!" She said, and than proceeded to pull the history book out. "Is this the book your looking for?" She asked me. "Ah yes, thank you so much!" I said and than bowed "O-oh Crown prince, you don't need to bow down! I'm just doing my job as serving the royal family!" She said as she tried stopping me from bowing "oh alright. Thank you anyways!" I said. "It's no problem at all Crown prince Muichiro!" She than said with a soft smile. I smiled back at her. And once she left, I got to reading the book. I had to say, it was a bit interesting to read it. I myself never knew that this happened in our history. After a while of reading, one of the guards came up to me and said "Crown prince Muichiro, His majesty and her highness have went to W&M Royal meeting. They will be back this weekend." He said. "Why would they be going there?! Unless.. their reconciling with the Wind kingdom! But they need something in return though!" I said, while trying to figure out what they would be talking about. "I don't know Crown Prince, His majesty didn't say anything. He said it was personal, I'm very sorry." The guard said and then bowed to me. "Oh alright, thank you for telling me!" I gave a smile to him. And than he left. I was alone for a few minutes after he left, and I decided that I was gonna go to the courtyard. Maybe try practicing my skills for fun.

Genya POV:

I just came out of my room and was just wandering the palace, not really knowing what to do at all. So I just went to the courtyard. I picked up my sword and started swinging it and doing what the instructor taught me. After some time of training, I put the sword back and went back inside of the castle. "Hmm do I have any more work to finish? Oh yeah I remember now, the documents." I said out loud. I than went to my office room and took the documents I needed to complete, took out my quill and started writing. I need to finish these documents as soon as possible. It had been 2 hours and I was almost done, until a guard came up to me and said "Prince Genya, I'm very sorry for disturbing you but His highness King Sanemi has went to W&M Royal Meeting! He said he will be back this weekend!" The guard said. "Why would my brother go in there when he knows he's dealing with the current rulers of the Mist kingdom?!" I said angrily. "I-I'm sorry Prince Genya but he didn't say anything before leaving!" The guard said and then bowed to me in fear. "Oh alright than, thank you for telling me I guess." I then said. "Thank you prince Genya, I will now take my leave if that's alright with that." The guard said. I then nodded by head as a sign he is able to leave. He then left soon after. "I wonder what they would be talking about.." I muttered to myself. Soon after I finished my work so as anyone else would do, I went to my chambers. I was really tired after doing those documents.

Sanemi POV:

After a TIRING and LONG ride, I finally got to the W&M dome. The King and Queen of the Mist Kingdom seemed kind in the letters we been secretly sending. But that's probably just a lie so they can get close to us, tch. I think that the Mist kingdom came first. Since I departed a bite late. I stepped up the stairs and entered the dome. There I saw the King and Queen of the Mist Kingdom talking to each other, the queen was dressed in a blue and black dress with the shiniest diamond necklaces and very valuable gold earrings. Her crown was made with pure diamonds and it had blue and green gems on the top. The King was also dressed in the finest as possible. Are they trying to impress me?! Whatever, we came here to talk about a proposal. "Greetings to the star of the Wind Kingdom! Thank you for coming King Shinazugawa." The queen greeted me with a smile while saying that when I entered the dome. "Thank you, and may the Mist Kingdom live in glory." I said while bowing back. I had to be nice to them because we were finally going to stop the war. "I don't want to rush, but should we get to topic King Shinazugawa?" The Mist King said. "Alright fine let's do it.." I said.