||~🗓💤Long work day🗓💤~||

No one POV:

It was the next day and both princes had already got up and started their day. This day is a very busy one because the wedding would take place in exactly 2 - 3 weeks time, and they needed to start preparations from inviting guests, the decorations, outfits, and more. So both princes are in their respective offices working.

Muichiro POV:

It was the morning and I was working in my office, getting things ready for the wedding date and planning it out and getting used to my new time schedule here in the wind kingdom. I have to say that I will be the busiest these 2 - 3 weeks. 10 minutes later, my door opened. I thought it might be one of the maids or guards, yet to my surprise it was Genya! He was holding some blue and green flowers and had a smile on his face. "I don't think it's my birthday or anything special, so why is he holding those?" I thought to myself. I let him come inside first. "Oh Genya! What a surprise to see you here! May I ask what these flowers are for?" I asked politely after bowing to him. "Oh these flowers are for you! I just wanted to surprise you with these. I hope your not taken back by this!" He said and handed the flowers to me. "They are lovely thank you!" I said back with a big smile on my face. I really like them, it's just I'm surprised he would get this. And we aren't in a love relationship, just engaged. (You sure about that Mui?) "I came by to tell you that we will be releasing to the public about our marriage." He said. I instantly had a meltdown, but of course inside. I'm nervous about this as I am from the enemy kingdom. I know surely that public won't take it lightly, and there would be many reporters asking questions and not to mention, what the nobles would have to say about this. I didn't realize I was in deep thought, when Genya took my free hand and placed it in his cheek. I snapped back into reality after he did that, and I was flustered by his move. "I can tell your nervous about this, don't worry! Everything will be fine, I won't let anyone hurt you okay?" He said reassuring me. I don't know how he knew that I was nervous, was it that obvious? My face was getting red at this point so without thinking I just hid my face in Genya's chest. And to my surprise he wrapped his arm around my waist. We stood in this position for a few minutes before I realized what I was doing and backed away quickly and apologized immediately. He forgave me but didn't feel uncomfortable with what I did. He still kept a smile on his face so it was hard to tell what he was feeling. "Did you finish all your work yet?" Genya asked me. "Yeah I did, and I take it that you also finished yours." "Mhm." We stayed quiet for a few seconds until I remembered that I had somewhere to go. "I'm very sorry Genya but I just remembered I have somewhere to go to right now!" I said to him. "Ah, alright!" After he said that, I left to where I was supposed to be.

Genya POV:

It's been a few hours since Muichiro left. I came back from a few meetings and I was going to my room because I was tired. I passed by Muichiro's room and saw him sitting in his bed. I guess he came back! I wanted to just greet him again because we hadn't spoken for a few hours. I knocked on his door and he said "Come in." When I entered, he seemed shocked to see me but quickly turned it into a smile. His smile was cute as always, I could tell that my face was red, but I controlled it quickly. "Genya, what a surprise to see you here. Is there anything you need?" "Ah, I just wanted to visit you!" I said as I sat next to him. "So your also tired from today?" He asked innocently. "Yeah, but all my tiredness went away when I saw your face again~" I said sarcastically, but it was true. Muichiro's face instantly went up and I could see his face lighting up with red, I could tell he was flustered. I continued to make the flustered jokes, and he instantly hid his face with his hands. I laughed a bit. Even his blush was to cute to resist! Once Muichiro calmed down, he lied down so his head was on my lap. I got completely taken back by what he did, I didn't think he would do this. But I calmed myself down and we started talking about what happened during our work and just get to know eachother more.

A good 2 hours later of talking, Muichiro fell asleep by accident. I didn't know what to do so I just put him on his bed and tried leaving, but Muichiro grabbed my hand and held it tight so I couldn't let go.

No one POV:

The taller male sat next to the smaller one while he slept. Genya himself was getting a bit tired so he snuggled in Muichiro's blanket, they both fell asleep peacefully as they cuddled eachother.

Hi! I'm so sorry for the late post, I got real lazy and I was procrastinating a lot- also thank you so much for blowing up this story 😭 I will try my best to get to the part y'all are probably waiting for 😃 I mean I am to LOL

Word count: 975