𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛.

You wake up early, again, to notice no one was in your room. But you do see another note on your nightstand.

"Hey i had to go again, but i'm excited to see you at school. I'll see you soon my love.
-Robin"

You just smile at the note and put it in the same drawer as the other on is in. Then you quickly fall back asleep.

(time skip to walking to school)

"(Y/N), i really think you should stay home. You just got back and i don't wanna loose you again." Finney looks at you with a worried expression. "I'll be Fine, Finney, plus we both know that man is dead. I will be okay. Plus...i really wanna see Robin." You say looking at the ground kinda admitting you have feelings for him. "I knew it!" Finney grins at you. He's never gonna stop mocking me. We start walking to school, but heard someone behind us. so quickly turned around to see the 3 assholes coming up behind us. "Oh great...just what i need on my first day back" You say scoffing and rolling your eyes. "Let's just go, (Y/N) let's not cause trouble." Finney grabs your hand and starts walking towards the school. "Yeah, run of you cowards." One of them says. That's it. "Seriously? When do you little shits ever grow up?! You just spend your life making fun and beating up people, when they probably need a helping hand! You try to put yourselves above everyone even though you guys have no one but each other." You say clearly pissed off.

They all just look at each other and look down. "See..You cant even acknowledge something that's clearly true." You say scoffing at them. You walk off towards the school. "Come on, Finney. Let's go." You say walking off with your brother close behind you. Just then you hear fast footsteps behind you, you turn around to see one of them charging at you. You had no time to react as you crash on the ground. He straddles you and starts swinging at your face left and right. Another one comes kicking you all over your body, while the other one restrains Finney from helping. "LET HER GO YOU IMMATURE FUCKS" Finney yells struggling to get out of the grasp

Shit, if i don't get out of this soon i'll be knocked out. You quickly kneed the one straddling you in the balls, he leans back a little and you grab him by the hair and yanked him off of you. You jump on the one that was kicking you and pick up a rock near you and bash it into his head. You get up with the rock in your hand and with all of your strength, you hit the person holding finney on the head. They all run away.

I spit the blood out of my mouth, jesus they never stop. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Finney comes up to you looking at your face. "What the hell happened over he-" you turn around to see Robin look in horror as he sees your face covered in blood. "Jesus, (Y/N) what happened?! Did those assholes do something?!" He says running to you, cupping your cheeks to get a closer look at your face. "Yeah..I'm fine. I just need to clean this up." You grab his hands from your face and smile at him. He calms down but sighs "I get to help you then. Finney you think you can give an excuse to our teachers?" Finney just smiles "Yeah i got it, just go help my sister."

(time skip to the bathroom)

"Seriously, i'm fine Robin. I can-" just then Robin gave you a quick peck on the lips. "No, i'm doing this. It's only the right thing for me to do when my girlfriend is hurt." he says continuing to wipe the blood off of your face with a paper towel. Your face turns pink, your not used to Robin calling you his girlfriend. He chuckles knowing why your face suddenly turned pink. "What?" you say looking at him smiling. "It's cute that your getting all flustered from me calling you my girlfriend." he says smirking at you. Your face then turns red because the way he was teasing you. He starts laughing and you start laughing with him, god is laugh is so perfect. "Okay, your all set." Robin says as he lifts you off the counter. "Thank you for helping me." You say kissing  his cheek. "Your welcome, hermosa."

(After school)

"So you mean to tell me my teacher wouldn't accept my homework because i forgot to put my fucking NAME on there?!" Finney says looking at the paper pissed. "Yep." You and Robin say in sink. You all start laughing at the stupid things your teachers do, just then you noticed something that freaked you out.

"Guys." You look at them with fear.

"What's up? is something wrong?"

"There's another missing kid sign." you say running to the fence where the missing kid paper was

"Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me."