AESTHETICS, WARNINGS, AND WHATEVER...

TOFUNMI COKER

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TOFUNMI COKER

Tofunmi Coker is a 24 year old Nigerian. She runs an interior design company; TOH(Touch Of Home) in Carlifonia. She is a woman with a free, accepting spirit, and a hopeless romantic, she loves meeting new people and growing her business, and most especially, her grandmother, Abeke Coker.

TOUCH OF HOME

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TOUCH OF HOME

Tofunmi's business.

TEMILOLUWA ADEYEMI

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TEMILOLUWA ADEYEMI.

CEO of Deyemi Empire. 27 year old Nigerian. Single father. A man that doesn't allow anyone get into his personal space, fully concentrated on work, believes in love but doesn't have the time for it. Loves his mother's home-cooked meals.

●●●●●●●●●●

I started this book on Thursday, June 30. Note that this book is a fictional work, and any resemblance to a living being, dead or alive, is a complete coincidence. Some of the locations in the book are true, but names of shopping malls, companies, hotels, restaurants and clubs are also fictional. Just because I am Nigerian does not mean that I have a full understanding of all aspects of its culture. Don't go judging me in the comment section, a good critic eye will be appreciated, of course, but if you want to give your opinion about something in the book that you feel like it shouldn't be as it is, or you find errors, please, send a private message. If you find things in the book that are different from your own opinion, do not turn the comment section into a chaotic place. This book might cintain a few political parts, if you have conflicting views, remember that this is all fictional and keep it to yourself. This book will contain words, phrases, or sentences in Yoruba language, Igbo, Hausa, and many other Nigerian languages such words or sentences will be indicated with a small symbol (°), and will be explained at the end of the chapter in which it is found. At the end of each chapter, please, do well to vote, comment and share, it really helps.
I hope you all enjoy reading this by the time it's out as much as I will enjoy writing.

Lots of love,

Nyxie.🖤

A MOM IN SIX MONTHS [ONGOING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें