𝓣𝓷𝓽 𝓭𝓾𝓸

Q POV: I woke up and got dressed like all was till I saw my beanie gone I knew it couldn't be Wilbur but if it was I would kill him so I just put another beanie on. Then I went down stairs and ate food then went outside cuz I don't have nothing to do then I went the a pond looking at the ducks and was being pretty chill and still sunny besides I woke up and like 8 PM and then I heard a snap I looked back and saw no one I thought it was a fox and I explored so after I explored and check right there and saw foot prints and a cam I check it and it was photos of me so I thought "ᴅᴀᴍᴍɪᴛ Wɪʟʙᴜʀ" I left and I walked and Wilbur joined me I said "What the hell you want?" He replied with "Why don't say that to your boyfriend" I got mad and walked faster and he walked faster and he caught up to me and I kicked him and ran he chased after me and he caught me and I couldn't move. I yelled and he cover my mouth and I became more frustrated I bit his hand he keep it over my mouth then I kicked him in the stomach. He let go of me I ran back to my house and layed on the bed out of breath and I thought "Wʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ?" I all was thought that we were enemies but not when we were younger and I thought about it and I couldn't stop thinking about it and I took a shower and etc.

Wilbur POV: I couldn't believe Q did that to me and I thought about it and could just go to his house and I did go there and I saw Q asleep and I had brought extra clothes and of course I wad sweaty so I showered and I got in Q bed and cuddled him and I didn't care what Q thought or said and I slept and I slept till the next day Q wasn't awake but I was I knew Q didn't sleep cuz he had papers everywhere and he finally woke up and didn't see me. I heard Q say "Why does he have to be so mean and so hot at the same time" I replied with "You think so?" Q screamed like a little girl and I chuckled
Q then said "Wilbur why are you here!" He replied with "Just wanted to see my duckie" Q sighed and fell asleep again I was shocked Q didn't fight or yell at me so I let him be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
456 words! Also don't mind the fonts sometimes they will go in a cursive font but I will translate it for ppl who can't read it bye bye! :)