[ Four: Fan Hurts His Eye In Every Single Fucking AU ]

Author's Note: OKAY SO THIS IS A SEMI HUMANIZED DESIGNS AU THING!!!! STOP YELLING AT ME ABOUT THE HANDS!!!! AND YES I KNOW AMPUTEES EXIST I DRAW THEM WITH PROSTHETICS!!! >:( GRGRGFRES!!!!

 The walls were painted stripey and orange, and OJ was happy as ever. It was a nice afternoon at the hotel, really, and everything seemed to be going great. He heard Paper's high-pitched voice sneak up behind him. 

"OJ!" Paper smiled, glitter in his voice.

"Oh. Hi, Paper!" OJ was making breakfast. "How are... things?" Paper gave a look of deep thought for a moment. "Just okay, I guess! Hey, eh, have you seen Nickel?"

"Oh, he should be hanging out with Soap. She told me that Nickel's having a sexuality crisis and not to tell him that she told me." 

Paper went quiet, staring at OJ with big eyes. "Oh. Yeah, I guess that makes sense."

"Anyways, I'm thinking we need to have more events here. We should totally have some sort of event, or..." OJ trailed off. Paper piped up. "Actually, there is something I think would be important for you to seee... kind of event-y."

OJ turned to face Paper, who held a single letter in his hand. "What's this?" He hummed, gently slipping the envelope out of Paper's hands. 

Paper shrugged. OJ took his hand and gently pulled at the top of the envelope... to be greeted with a single paper. It read:

Congratulations, Orange Juice!

You, SOMEHOW, are... a fan favorite, and are invited to the Spoiled Lemon world tour, funded by MePhone4! Please get in the white van with no windows outside the hotel in one month, on the fourth of December.

Sincerely, MePhone4

"... Another letter from MePhone.." OJ scoffed. He walked over to toss it in the the trash, but Paper grabbed his wrist. "Wait, what is it?"

"Spoiled Lemon tour." 

"Why don't you go?" 

"The hotel needs me, Paper!" OJ sighed. That, and the fact that he couldn't bring Paper. Gayass was too gay to admit it.

"Wait! I- I can take care of the hotel!" "C'mon, you need a vacation!"

"A what now?"

"A vacation!" 

The two stared at one another for a moment. 

"A what? A va... vacah—..." OJ asked, fumbling with his hands. Paper giggled a bit. "Vay."

"Vay."

"Cay."

"Cay."

"Tion."

"Tion."

"Vacation."

"Vacaaaaa... vacaatttion." 

Paper smiled, his eyelids scrunching up, like they always did when he smiled. His whole body bounced when he laughed, rising up on the tips of his toes. "Take a break, OJ! I can manage the hotel while you're gone! Pleaseeee?"

OJ scoffed, scratching his head. "Fine." He mumbled.

"Yay!" Paper pulled the other in to a tight hug, beaming. 

» — « 

"So, are you gonna tell him?" 

I scoffed. "No. No, I can't. I'm still not even sure if I'm..."

"Girlypop?" Soap tilted her head.

"No?"

"Boykisser?"