2. тнe weιrdo on мaple ѕтreeт

"Hey, guys, sorry I'm late," Harlow said, walking through the door in the Wheeler's basement

"Hey, guys, sorry I'm late," Harlow said, walking through the door in the Wheeler's basement. The girl dripping water all over the floor due to her soaking wet statue. Thunder crackled on the outside of the house as the harsh rain pounded against the house.

Once she was able to calm her mother down, Harlow immediately went to go find the kids, and tell them of her discovery. It took her ten minutes before she was able to reach any of them. But luckily they had already been back in the safety of the Wheeler home by the time they answered.

"Might I also be the one to tell you all how stupid you were to go out into the woods? In a storm might I add," The girl scolded them, not noticing another child sitting on the couch before them, until she saw a glimpse of yellow in the corner of her eye.

"Who is this?" She lifted her index finger.

"We don't, know?" Mike answered.

"She doesn't speak," Lucas huffed.

Mike turned his attention back on the frightened girl, "Is there a number we can call for your parents?" The girl only looked at them with wide eyes as she let out heavy breaths.

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin asked with concern.

"Dustin!" Harlow muttered angrily.

"Did you run away?" Lucas asked.

"Are you in some kind of trouble?" Mike continued.

"Is that blood?" Lucas reached out his hand towards the girl's trembling form. Mike quickly slapped his hand away.

"Stop it! You're freaking her out!"

"She's freaking me out!" Lucas retorted.

"You're all freaking her out with your non-stop questions," Harlow spoke. "She's clearly scared,"

"I bet she's deaf," Dustin turned to the girl and slapped his hands together, making her jump in the process. "Not deaf,"

"All right, that's enough, all right? She's just scared and cold," Harlow said. Mike quickly turned around and grabbed a pair of clothes from a laundry hamper.

"Here, these are clean. Okay?" He handed them to her slowly. She accepted the clothes, slowly rubbing the soft fabric against her cheek. She removed the jacket from her shoulders and stood up from her spot, her arms immediately going to the hem of the big shirt she was wearing.

"No, no, no!" Mike shouted, stopping her arms in place. Everyone quickly turned around, Dustin letting out multiple "oh my gods".

Mike pointed to the bathroom, "See over there? That's the bathroom," He stammered. "Privacy. Get it?"

The pair walked away from the rest of the group as the girl gathered the clothes and made her way towards the bathroom.

"This is mental," Dustin let out once Mike joined the rest of the group.