Is That A Date?

I can only imagine the shit ton of work that Slender was going to make me do later on. Who knows what he will make me do. Mow the whole lawn, which is huge. Vacuum, everyone's laundry, take Smile Dog for a spa day, who knows.
In the end, I look forward to one thing and that is sitting next to EJ at the dinner table. I never seen EJ anywhere else.
Until today where I saw EJ sitting on the couch in the living room. I sat next to him.
"Hey!" I said to him.
EJ looked over at me, clearing dealing with some eyeless issues.
"Uhm.. hey?" EJ answered me but cleary distracted.
I grabbed a tissue out of the box on the coffee table and hand it to EJ. He took it and cleaned up the goopy mess on his face.
"Better?" I ask with a smirk.
EJ nodded and sighed.
"I've heard you keep having nightmares about dying?" He said with a hint of sorrow.
I nodded and scoffed.
"Nothing I can't handle. I'm Jeff for crying out loud!"
EJ chuckled as if I just fell in front of him, what's so funny?
"Jeff, you are hilarious, ya know that? Also, nightmares can take a toll on you. I'm just worried so I'm checking in. But you know I am always on the third floor if you need me."
EJ reminded me just how lonely I truly am. I don't really have friends, but I must say, hearing someone say thet care about me makes me feel a lot more important.
"Thanks EJ. But I'm fine, promise." I take EJ's hand and smile at him.
EJ nodded and got up, stretching and groaning. He then turned to look at me.
"Well Jeff, this was fun! We should hang out more often. Come by later!" EJ offered and walked away happier than what I usually see him.
I have no clue if he was truly wanting to hang out as friends or if he was inviting on a date.
Maybe it's neither. But none the less I truly want to find out.
I will head over in 5 minutes!
"Jeffery!!!" A booming voice said.
Oh great.
I turned and saw Slender with his arms crossed, one of his tentacles handing me a paper.
It read the following:
Mow the lawn
Groom Smile Dog
Buy groceries
Tend to the garden
Dust the furniture
I guess I will have to go after dinner...