《~The start of a story~》

《A introduce to the new story? Random skips to different times in the book? Maybe... but lets, let this begin~》
|~|°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°|~|

Izuku's POV

I woke up groaning because of how sore my back was, sleeping on the cold hard floor does not feel nice.. I've been in this dark, cold and rundown room since I can remember... The feeling of getting dragged by the wrist.. thrown into this room.... A- and told I was now a "Experimenting toy"...
'Its been 6 months since the first experiment and.. 2 weeks since the 2nd experiment, the first experiment... caused me to have wolf ears and a tail, And the 2nd one.. gave me wings, the wings do give me pain only cause there growing in. The pain stopped about a day ago so I guess there fully grown in the wings' I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open to my 'room' I quickly got up and looked down to the floor, soon hearing Dabi say "you can look" I look up and see he's holding a plate of food, Dabi is the only nice one along with Kurogiri.. I see dabi place the food down on one of the tables in my room and walk towards me, I stay still letting him come close. He tells me to turn around so I do, he checks my wings saying "do they still hurt?" I respond saying "A little, Though they don't hurt like they used too" I say. Soon dabi tells me I can turn back around, I do and see he walked back to the table "You can eat and then Eri is coming back when I get the plate" Dabi says "Okay" I say, walking over to the table as I grab the food and sit down start to eat the food, dabi had left.

7 years later (time skip)

"Get back here Missy" Izuku said running after Eri "Nooo~!" Eri shouted playfully as Izuku caught her and trapped her in a hug and started tickling here "You two be careful" "we will we will" Izuku said "Whatever" Kai said sitting beside Izuku with Lavender in his arms sleeping "How is lavender?" Eri asks "Shes good and healthy" Izuku says smiling "I can't believe I have a sister! Or cousin?" Eri said questioning, She see's Izuku as a brother but also a father figure "More of a niece if you prefer me as a brother Eri, It all depends on what you see me as" Izuku said, letting Eri choose. Eri is now 8 years old so she is able to understand this stuff a little "I think... More of a brother figure then a parent figure but... Who would i see as a parent?" Eri said confused with her choice "Well I see you as my kid Eri, And what matters is we still all love each other" Kai said as he pulled Eri into a hug, she giggled and hugged back, soon breaking the hug and looking to the both of them. Eri has her hands on her hips "I will see Deku as my brother and you can see me as a cousin Kai? I don't know life is confusing" Eri said "No family things is confusing" Izuku said laughing soon afterwards. "I love you three and you guys know that" Kai said kissing Izuku's cheek "KISS KISS KISS" Eri said chanting the word kiss over and over again until she gets what she wants, Kai pulled Izuku closer and kissed Izuku on the lips, Eri gasped as she awed at the couple, soon hearing a unexpected yell. "Get the fuck away from Deku you idiot!" Bakugou yelled at Kai "No can do" Kai said, Bakugou rolled his eyes as he had Shinsou, Kaminari and Kirishima following along "Hey guys!" Izuku said happily as he got up and hugged Bakugou, Eri ran over and immediately hugges kami and Shinsou "I am not loved" Kirishima said as he faked cried "O- oh stop it.. I love you you shithead" Bakugou said as he blushed, he never admitted it but he liked Kirishima, Kirishima blushes as he looked away in embarrassment "Get a room you two" Eri said yelling at the 2 lovebirds, Kami had picked Lavender up and soon enough Izuku and kai started making out "Pfft-" Soon bakugou bursted out laughing, Izuku looked at Eri in a disbelief that she said that, Kai chuckled and Kami and Shinsou just laughed. "Where did you learn that from?" Izuku said trying not to yell "these two" Eri pointed at Shinsou and Kami "They kiss alot and soon I would hear Mina-kun or Ochaco-chan yell, Go get a room" Kami blushes as Shinsou chuckles, Izuku just stands still in disbelief.....

《~Time skip, 4 years ago~》

"YOU SURE YOU CAN HANDLE HIM!?" Bakugou yells at Izuku as Izuku had himself nearly trapped under Shigaraki, just barely able to move, Bakugou is trying his best but he is held back by all for one (Idk if thats his name I get confused between Izuku's quirk and the villians name)
Izuku looks at Bakugou seeing all of his wounds 'Maybe, I- if I find a- a way to m- make myself l- l- loose control, I can g- get a advantage' Izuku quickly thought as he was avoiding to look at many of Bakugou's wounds, soon enough Izuku was able to get a glimpse of All for one holding back Bakugou. And soon enough, just like intended, a low growl came from Izuku, He snapped at Shigaraki putting Shigaraki in somewhat shocked state, Izuku had his wings come out 'what a lovely chance' Izuku then flinged (yeeted) Shigaraki across the room, his wings bigger then before and his eyes red from his animal instincts, He growled and snapped at the villians. Soon enough the only 3 standing were Bakugou, Izuku and All for one "Let him go!"
Izuku yelled at All for one but he just laughed, He then threw (yeeted 🙂) Bakugou to the wall making Bakugou cough up some blood and fall to his knees, Izuku whimpered seeing Bakugou this weak, He soon got snapped out of his gaze once All for one had trapped him "LET ME GO!" Izuku yelled at all for one, soon losing his strength and slowly giving up, he began whimpering "Ugh, So useless, here you are trying to escape while you can't even defend yourself or your friend" All for one said..... A big crash was heard and Izuku was let go, he quickly ran to bakugou hugging him while crying. "S- shhh, Its gonna be o- okay Izu" Bakugou said calmly to Izuku, Izuku slowly calmed down "Is he alright?" Someone said as he tied up a knocked out All for one "Y- yeah, he should be... and Thanks Kai" Bakugou said "No problem kid, as long as you heroes trust me I can help, now c'mon we better get going"

.........

1164 words, not including my ranting right now, I hope you guys enjoy this random introductory to this story?? And shout-outs to my friends and one 2 people who I don't know if they'd allow me to consider them friends, anyways

@Mini_Aizawa_Child
@Myquirkisdeppresion
@-germophobee (aka Overhaul, a person I literally just met)
@x_Neito_Monoma_x (and a person who I don't know if I could consider a friend i would don't mistake it)