Chapter 1

Umbridge screamed, pointing her wand out at her desk as a bright light appeared on her desk.

The light faded, and a large book was in its place. She picked it up, and a look of confusion appeared on her face.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"What's this?" She asked out loud, and then another bright orb showed up, and turned into a parchment, with a note on it.

Professor Umbridge, it read.

I live in the year 2017, and I'm a first year, Gryffindor. My father never told me specifically what happened during his seventh year, but I dipped into his pensieve, and cast a spell to make this book.

This book is a complete, and utterly accurate of what happened when he was seventeen. You can cast the 'liberas' spell on it, to check its accuracy.

But here's the catch.

If you want to prove that my father, (Harry Potter) is lying about the return of Lord Voldemort, this book must be read out loud, to all of Hogwarts, and a few certain people, that I have included at the end of this letter.

Everyone MUST be present, for the story to be readable.

Please note, that if anyone tries to read it, without everyone, the book will burst into flames, leaving no evidence of its existence.

I hope you get the answers you need.

A.S .Potter

PS-Nymphadora Tonks, Alastor Moody, Remus Lupin, Snuffles the Dog, (Ask Lupin to bring him), Molly, Arthur, Bill, Charlie, and Percy Weasley, Fleur Delacour Cornelius Fudge, and Amelia Bones.

"LIBERAS!" She said, pointing her wand at the book.

It glowed bright green, confirming the truth.

She would have Potter for good this time.

The next morning, Harry Potter and his friends, were still raving about how well their D.A. meeting went the night before. Even Neville managed to stun his partner Luna.

They made their way down to the hall, and stopped when they saw a group of people sitting at the Gryffindor table, (because Gryffindor was a slightly smaller house, so it had a bit more room).

"Remus?" Harry said, at the same time Ron said "Mum"

"What are you doing here?"

"No idea Harry," He replied "Umbridge called us in to come."

Harry made a face at that. "Oh great." He mumbled, sitting down next to him, followed by Ron, Hermione, and Ginny.

"Sirius is here." Remus whispered, and Harry's eyes widened.

"Where?" He whispered back.

Snuffles climbed up, and squeezed between the two of them, and barked happily.

The four students near him all grinned, knowing who it is.

"Heh hem." Umbridge said, and everyone turned to her. " I was given a little gift-"

"We don't need to know what your mum sends for Christmas!" Fred shouted, causing three of the tables to laugh, and even a few teachers to smirk.

"DETENTION MR. WEASLEY!"

A white orb appeared again, except this time it was a howler, so everyone could hear.

"No Detentions can be given, nor points taken away during the reading."

Fred smirked.

Umbridge growled.

"AS I WAS SAYING! I was given a book, of Harry Potter, when he is seventeen." She said, and everyone gasped.

"But I'm only fifteen now!" Harry said confused.

"Right you are, for once." She said that last part under her breath. "This book was sent back in time, from the year 2017, by your future son."

His eyes widened.

"How can you be sure this isn't a ruse?" Mad-Eye asked suspiciously

"I preformed the liberas charm Mister Moody. Feel free to preform it yourself if you don't trust me." She smiled her disgustingly sweet smile.

"Liberas!" He said, and again, the book glowed green.

"It's the truth." He said, shocked.

"You were all called here, to read this book, and so we shall. All classes are canceled, until the book is complete."

The students, (besides Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny) cheered.

"Now, let's begin. The book is titled, "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows."

"What are those?" Malfoy asked.

"Well," Luna began. "Daddy says-"

"Miss Lovegood," Dumbledore said quietly. "I believe the book will explain."

"Okay!" She said in her dreamy voice, then continued to play with her hair.

"'In Memoriam' is the chapter title"

A/n:sorry this chapter is short. I will try to update this book every Thursday and maybe Saturday's if i feel like it.

https://fictionhunt.com/stories/7j5p4p3/hogwarts-and-the-deathly-hallows/chapters/1