Chapter One: I can be a dirt

Siffiler Henssy Albiarro

There are a lot of popular, beautiful, rich and smart slash people that you'll meet someday with the definition of perfection.

Some are the one who can gives you the fantasy, that you can get there by any means if only you have that, burning, heating, all along from the milky way, "passion" for it. While some, can give you the reality... That well, you can never reach the way they reach that mountain. Because they were already born and made exactly in the sky.

That little whinny girl, running and promising to the world, that she can also join the Idlanto's elites and prodigies is now on her little mission.

The dark surroundings is a hinder, my stomach wailing from the chill coming from my nerves and the wind hence, my lips formed into a thin upward curve. Mission accomplished. Napabuga ako ng hangin, completely satisfied with the graffiti I just made exactly at the so called 'home of angels' that makes me almost puke.

The high brick walls of the Federer Mansion is now painted with,

'Fuck off, Prodigies' written prettily. Para lang akong nag calligraphy sa isang oversized sketchpad.

Yes, the little mission of that young Henssy is now done. Sabi nga naman nila, if you can't beat them, join them.

So if I can't join, I should beat them in other ways, right? Like... Giving out their tiniest dirtiest secrets to prove they do not deserve such title.

Ngumiti ako ng malapat at pumwesto sa tapat mismo ng CCTV camera laughed like a lunatic and winked. I heard they can even sense who's the person with those so called genius sensors inserted in their high security cameras kaya't kahit pa naka mask ang kung sino mang kailangan nilang puntiryahin ay makikilala nila.

Troy's invention.

And so sorry for them cause my face is wearing high quality prosthetic that amateurs cam can't just track.

Mom's invention.

I turned my back with a smile and tactically flew out of the scene na siniguro kong hindi mata-track ng mga nagkalat na CCTV.

"Are you going home na?" A voice from my phone said as I tucked it under my left cheek. I looked at my feet and the way it would crisped against the leaves.

"Yeah."

"Hindi ko talaga gets takbo ng utak mo, Henssy. Nasisiguro mo bang hindi ka makikila ha? Pwede kang makulong sa mga pinag gagagawa mo!"

"Don't worry, I have the exact right timing. They can't track me going home at the exact minute the lady at the camera goes away, I took the other route. Plus hindi nila ko makikitang lumabas ng bahay namin, I'm safe."

"So? Ano bang purpose ng fuck off prodigies mo sa bahay nila?"

"Wala ka bang common sense? Malamang para malaman nilang may nagmamasid na hater sakanila, I also stick out some notes for the bastards living there."

The girl in the phone, sighed. "Marian, can you stop scolding me if sa huli naman ay tutulungan mo lang din ako?" I said.

Dada ng dada eh s'ya naman ang nagbigay ng aerosol paint sa'kin.