ᴾᵘᵇˡⁱᶜ ᴱⁿᵉᵐʸ

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 weeks had dragged by since Y/n had discovered Norman's scheme. Spider-Man had yet to have made a move, because he wanted more information about what his plan was and why he sent people to track him.

If Norman knew of Y/n's double identity, it could place Lea, Peter, or even Gwen's lives in danger. So he had to choose his next move wisely.

Spider-Man would stick to taking down small crime whilst trying to figure out what to do, like robberies or basic muggings whilst trying to juggle his social, love, and school life and also keeping a level head.

He was still inexperienced in this whole vigilante thing.

Although, Spider-Man was beginning to take over Y/n's life, spending more time with the mask on than off and it was taking the teenager away from more important things.

Like Gwen.

The two had finally went on a date, but Y/n was worried that his secret would be exposed to Gwen, putting her in the cross-fire and if she didn't know, the secret could seriously mess with the relationship.

The two teenagers sat in the school cafeteria, Y/n eating the food while Gwen confided in him about her brother, who had gone missing.

"Have you tried talking to the police?" Y/n asked. "Or someone like... Spider-Man?"

"The police are searching for him, but there hasn't been much luck." Gwen sighed. "And how do you get in touch with a literal superhero?"

"I could try if you want." Y/n proposed with a slight smile. "I've met the guy a few times. Real handsome, nice too."

"Thanks. Y/n." Gwen smiled as the boy reciprocated.

🕸 🕷 🕸

𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 Jefferson Davies got out of his squad car, unholstering his gun and using his free hand to turn on a mini-flashlight.

He walked up to a door with the padlock destroyed, but not by anything a human could make, the lock was in pieces, like something chewed it into tiny bits.

After kicking the door open, Jefferson was in shock. The room was destroyed, claw marks lined the walls with all the tables and chairs in pieces.

He was assigned to the Curt Connors case by his Lieutenant and had a hunch that the Doctor would come here

Continuing in, the sound of glass breaking under his boot got Jefferson to step back, seeing that he stepped on a glass vial. He picked it up as a drop of a mysterious green liquid fell onto his shoe, making the detective hum.

At Alchemax, Norman had finally done it, he had completed his magnum opus and all of the shipments he had gotten was to perfect G0B1N.

The CEO would walk into his lab, experimenting with the foreign chemicals that Y/n was following a few weeks prior and as he mixed them with G0B1N, the results were solid.