SOIXANTE ET UN

when we got home jack met my mom and dad as well as my aunt and her husband. glad to say they all get along very well.

we dropped off elias and went to jack's hotel room. as much as i love my parents i'm not going to stay at home while i'm here, especially when i have a boyfriend. if you know what i mean.

and gladly it was a wise idea.

"hey babe, can you tie the back of my dress?" i asked, moving my hair out of the way. i stood in front of the mirror while he tied the strings of my dress together in the back.

"really wish i could bend you over that table and just..well you know the rest." he whispered, putting his arms around my waist, and setting his head on my shoulder.

"are we not forgetting what we did in the shower? lucky i can walk without a noticeable limp."

"and thank you for not leaving any noticeable marks. last thing i need is my grandpa pointing out a hickey on my neck. you blood sucker." i continued.

"mhm," he hummed, giving me a peck on my cheek.

i walked to my suitcase and pulled out my shoe options, "which ones?"

i held up a pair of black lace-up heels, and then a pair of black heeled mules.

"or these?" i asked, holding up a pair of simple block heels that strapped on the ankle.

the dinner wasn't going to be too formal, just a get together. and so i decided on not going too extra on my outfit. my dress wasn't anything too crazy, just a midi black body-con that ties in the back.

i braided my hair to the side, and paired it with gold hoops and a couple layered gold necklaces.

"those." he said, pointing to the block heels.

i put the other shoes back inside my suitcase and started putting on the chosen pair of heels. i would wear sneakers, but i don't want to dress the dress down even more.

"ready?" jack asked, putting on a black yankees hat.

"you are not wearing that hat."

"why not?" he asked defensively.

"jack. we are in boston. having dinner with my family who lives in boston, and has lived in boston since forever. my grandpa will literally kill you if he sees you wearing a yankees hat."

"what's the big deal?" he responded.

"we're in red sox territory."

"if there's one thing people take seriously in boston, are sports." i continued, spraying on perfume.

"fine, no hat it is. are you ready now?" he said, running his hand through his hair.

"yes, let's go."

we walked out into the hallway of the hotel, and i walked in front of him. "does it look like i'm walking wobbly?" i asked.

"no you're fine. but your ass looks fucking spectacular." he said, catching up to me and putting his arm around me.

"god, what would i do without you." i said, putting my hand on his butt and giving it a squeeze making him jump a little.