2 The red energy in the forest

Your point of view

"Careful" gf/n laughed as I almost tripped over a rock and she caught me.

"Shut up" I grumbled she let out another Laugh "are you hungry?" She asked

I gave a simple nod, she stopped as she look in her bag and took out a perfectly wrapped sandwich.

"Thank the lords" I said taking the sandwich from her.

"Thank me." She said grabbing my hand as we continued walking I noticed red energy surrounded a certain of the forest.

"Maybe we should go back.." I said nervously, gf/n didn't seem to notice the red energy.

"Why? Are you already tired?" She teased, "um yeah I actually feel really sick" I said faking coughing sounds

She frowned "fine you big baby" and we turned around, she walked me home and gave me a goodbye kiss.

When I entered I saw my dad, "who is that girl?" He said clearly irritated

"I don't think that's any of your concern!" I said

"You better not be dating her." He said clearly mad.

I stomped off to my room, so what if I was into girls? I will always be into girls only girls/

(for the bi people)so what if I'm into girls? I'm into boys and girls not just girls/

(for the pan people) So what if I'm into girls? I'm not just into girl, he didn't understand I loved people in general.

I buried my face into my people and groaned.

As I lied in bed that night I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw in the forest...

What was it? Why was it there? Why did the magic look familiar? Is it magic? Is it my imagination?

——————————————————
Wanda pov

Who was here? I questioned looking at the footprints, they were new, someone had been here and could have saw my house. Or my barrier.

I went back into my house, and sparky came running towards me (so Wanda got a new dog similar to sparky and named him sparky)

I scooped him in my arms, "are you hungry?" I smiled, he bark and I took that as a yes.

I poured him some dog food, and started to make myself some dinner. I decided to make myself vegetable soup.

I got it done quickly, thanks to my magic. I sat down on my couch and quietly ate and sparky snuggled beside me.

——————————————————

I made myself an omelette then went out for a walk, while I was walking I noticed a poster.

I step closer and was surprised by what it showed, "The Scarlet Witch Hunt" is what it read in big red bold words.

With a picture of Wanda? The prize was 100,000 grand, there was an address to talk further.

I quickly went to the house, I knocked on the door and after a while a man opened the door.

"Hi? I'm here about the scarlet witch hunt?" I said unsure

"Come in" he grinned, he offered me some tea, but I didn't have a taste for any.

"Can I know what Wanda has to do with the scarlet witch? What's going on?" I asked

"Take a seat this could take a while."

He explained that she was the scarlet witch, she had taken a town hostage that I knew, then started to look into the darkhold and discovered a girl who could travel the multiverse.

Wanda sent creatures after the girl to take her powers, soon enough Strange got involved and Wanda still wouldn't give up she attack Kamar-taj and hurt them badly maybe even killed some.

He kept going on, how she did it for fake children, she tried to kill a teenager.

Then she was gone, strange tried to hide it, but it came to the light. The scarlet witch hunt wanted to kill her.

"I think I'm gonna go..." I said standing up, "are you going to join the hunt?" He asked

"No thank you" I said quickly leaving.

——————————————————

I found myself in the forest again, searching for the red energy. It seemed hidden now.

No matter how hard I search I couldn't find it, plus I wasn't paying attention to which directions we went in yesterday.

As I slowly started giving up I suddenly blacked out