1: Romeo and Cinderella

(Author's note: yes I know this is a Hatsune Miku song, and it is my favorite 😍)

     Riku and I were on our way to hang out on the beach for a while, but I have no idea why he asked me to find him there at night. I shrugged it off as he didn't want to be in the sun, or something.  I grabbed my jacket and walked outside the house. The sky was full of stars, you could see the galaxy across it. The cold wind was blowing the trees softly, making a slight "shh" sound. It was honestly really pretty out tonight.

     Once I finally made it to the beach, I scanned the area to try to find Riku. But, I didn't see him anywhere. I walked forward and the sand makes a sound with each of my steps.
It was really quiet. Suddenly, I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder. "AH!" I jumped back and turned around quickly, but calmed down once I realized it was Riku. "Sorry for scaring you, I didn't know you couldn't hear me coming." He giggled. "It's okay, just don't do that!" I slapped his shoulder gently. "Sora, there's a reason why I asked you to come here.."

     "Hm? What is it?" I asked, awaiting my silver-haired best friend's answer. He looked to the side, and his face flushed a deep red. "Sora..I..I like you." He sighed. "What?! I-I mean all friends like each other-" i stuttered.
"No, the other like.." Riku laughed a little. "Oh." I looked up at him, his eyes met with mine, awaiting my response to his confession. Actually, I've liked Riku for a really, really, long time. I didn't know he felt the same so this was extremely surprising to me.

    "Riku..I like you too!" I giggled and hugged Riku close. He seemed surprised also, maybe he didn't know I felt the same about him? His beautiful teal eyes sparkle in the moonlight and he smiles warmly. "I don't know what to say..I didn't think this far. I expected you to reject me because I thought you wouldn't feel the same. I love you so much, and I'd do anything to keep you here with me." He smiled and held my face. "I love you too, Riku." My face flushed pink once I felt Riku get closer to my face.

    Suddenly, Riku's lips are on mine, and I think my heart skipped a beat. He pulled away, and smiled at me. "I've always wanted to do that." He smiled and laughed. "So have I, I just didn't know if you'd react badly, so I didn't until now." I replied. "I'm glad you're the Romeo to my Cinderella." I laughed. "Did you just quote a Hatsune Miku song?" He laughed loudly. "Whaat?! It's good!" I smiled at my new boyfriend. "Let's head home, prince." He held my hand and walked forward. I blushed at the pet name. "Okay, my knight."