Chapter 16

The sounds of birds, the sound of the lake crawling onto the shore. Will felt million grains of sand underneath his feet and the cool breeze against his face. the scent of the soft slapping waves on the fresh mud were all mixed into one. As he opened his eyes hewas amazed by how easily his fantasy and reality intertwined . Everyday was like continuing a beautiful dream after waking up.

As he turned his head to the west he could see a decent scenery of the island. the sky in the opposite direction was still dark but the dawn had already broke. A mixture of yellow and orange on the horizon beneath a dark blue silent sea of night had begun to sweep upwards covering the sky .

The sun rose continuously all the purple and deep blue faded away like a fog and the sun rise fully on the sky, shining so very blindingly beautiful.

Will heard the soft cruch of footsteps and sound of multiple paws. He turned back to see the rays of sunlight reflecting on his beloved face as he walked up to him with buster and Winston on his tail.

"Come my love . Breakfast is ready" hannibal said smiling softly outstretched his hand.

Two hands enterwined together their soul like fire and water..........it was  dangerous but it was complete as one couldn't live without the other.

They walked off hand on hand finally together and complete. They hoped to build up for the time they lost in this little house they made their own their fingers adorned with golden wedding ring.