💙 0 1 🖤

Hey Guys

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."

Disclaimer :

This is my own concept. It might be a coincidence if concept matches a little with someone else but words can never match because its my own work with my own ideas.

Copyright :

All the copy right of this FF belongs to Ash_1274. And copying, mirroring is strictly prohibited and strict action will be taken against if I find anyone copying my work. And all my dear readers, there is a site named Novelhd (truyen) which is copying everyone's works, If you want to read my stories then I would request and advice to read them at Wattpad only and not at any mirroring site as all the original stories are at wattpad with Author Ash_1274.

Synopsis : 

During the college time, Manik falls in love with a girl named Natasha. He and Natasha dated each other during the college and at the end of the college, Manik decided to propose her for marriage. Manik proposed Natasha and she agreed for marriage. Manik shared this with his parents and they too agreed for their marriage. On the day of marriage, Natasha runs away from marriage. Manik got shattered with this. He stopped believing in true love since that day. He joined Malhotra Industries and keeps himself busy in work most of the time and didn't want to marry any girl.

Characters :

1) Manik Malhotra (Age 28) :

A Businessman. Handles M&K Industries with his best friend Aryaman. Lives with his parents Shrikant Malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra and loves them more than anything.

2) Nandini Murthy (Age 24) :