Past.

Leoric

I remember the cold air pressing against my face as I wipe the tears from falling from my face. I slowly cover my face with my palms. that day was scary I still think about it from time to time

___________________

"HEY KID WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" The man tried to grab me, I sweep my feet underneath the cloth and crawled under. my foot dangling out as I stuck my body between two booths and sild under. I covered my mouth and slowly moved closer to end of the booth. a hand of the old man started grabbing me under the cloth of the booth.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DIFFICULT I JUST WANT TO BRING YOU TO YOUR PARENTS?! The man hand made a furious movement grabbing at anything or anyone almost like a snake ready to make a move on their prey.

it was strange that he mentions parents, I've never met my parents. I took a deep breath my lungs felt tight as pressed my legs closer to my chest. all the sudden I felt a grip on my arm pulling me from underneath the cloth. it was boy I never had seen him before, he was dressed in purple by his scarf and belt around his tunic, his cold expression pierced though my heart like I had been shot with a thousand arrows. and yet he held me close to his heart.

"ah thank you for your helping, you see that kid that you have in your arms is a thief." The man said without a doubt, gesturing for him to hand me over.

but the boy declined and held my hand instead. I felt chill a run down my spine, I didn't know who this boy was so why would he grab my hand? I tried to let go but he wouldn't budge.

The man became inpatient, but he didn't do anything instead he walked away. the boy final let go of my hand. and the first thing to come to out of his mouth wasn't I'm sorry or was I ok? no it was "you owe me." with a sour expression on his face. and my god I had never laughed so hard in my life at a boy I had never met.

I stopped laughing eventually, I looked up at the boy with tears going down my face.

"So, what's your name?"

the boy said with a tried look

"Piers."

(I hope you enjoy the first chapter and I'd like to know how you feel so far! Thank you and goodbye!! ^u^)