Chapter 5

"Sorry about that I don't know what came over me" Kate said through a forced smile, "I take it you both now know why you're here?" She asked Gwen and Tosh and they both nodded in response "good now phone Harkness, find out if he knew about any of this" she ordered to the Torchwood two "Osgoods, Suzie, dad, oh god that's still feels wrong, with me over here". Gwen grabs her phone and dials the hub, "hello" a soft Welsh voice answered, "ah Ianto where's Jack? we need a word" Gwen asked over the phone, "he's out with Owen, Janet escaped" he clarified, "bugger" Tosh muttered, "alright thanks Ianto get him to call one of us when he's back, see you soon" Gwen hung up and the pair went over to where the rest of the party were standing. "What did he say?" Kate asked as the two joined them, "absolutely nothing, he wasn't in" Gwen told her "his favourite weevil escaped and he's taken Owen to find it" Tosh added. "You're talking about Janet aren't you?" Suzie asked "I thought so, you know it's the one he got when he first met Ianto". They all looked at her shocked and confused. "May I ask what a weevil is?" The brigadier asked, "those vicious chaps in boiler suits" Osgood answered him, "ah yes I remember now they live in the sewers of Cardiff" he added.