Pt 2

Sanemi POV.   TW SUIC$D
I love giyuu
I love the way he says my name
I love the way he hugs me back
I love his rare smile
I love his rare laugh
But everyone has there problems and his are big he has tried to unalive himself in the past with a sword but I stopped him before it got to bad he go into the butterfly mansion with some injuries but I try to put that back and keeping him going forward. And genya know about what is happening and one time I got really mad at him because he said " if you love someone let them go" I screamed at him " NO I NEED GIYUU TO LIVE " and slammed the door . But I have been thinking and he was right but I just can't it's to hard . I have been having nightmares about giyuu unaliveing himself while I was sleeping. And I always wake up in a sweat and then hold him closer In bed. Tonight's was the worse it went , giyuu wrote a letter to everyone about how much he cares for them and how he will miss them and on mine he wrote at the end " if you love someone let them go" and then he told me we're it was happening and I ran so fast while tears were spilling down my face to find his body with a gun in his hand and a bullet had just been shot straight into his head . I dropped my head and screamed and I held his limp body in my arms and tears were pouring down my face. And I woke up and grabbed his body and cried into his head as his fingers tightened around my waist letting me know it was ok.