17

Opening her eyes, slowly but immediately closing them shut again, Ella groaned as her hands went up to her head, clutching it.

"Rise and shine, wifey." Came a familiar, deep voice.

Opening her eyes Ella was met with a pair of blue ones, staring right into hers. A minute later, she took in her situation. She was in his shirt, under the sheets with him hovering above her. A minute more and Ella remembered of all the awful things which happened the day before.

"Where's Jayden?" Was the first question Ella threw at Augustus.

He knew that she would question him, yell at him, and maybe try to attack him like she did before. But her asking about his stepbrother was not the thing Augustus reckoned she would ask.

"With my men." Augustus replied smirking as an idea came to his mind. He'll show her how dangerous it was for her to care for Jayden.

"W-Why is he there?" Ella asked somewhat scared as she wasn't oblivious of how dangerous Augustus was.

"Probably waiting for his death." Augustus replied smirking.

Ella went pale hearing his words. She was still in shock with the room she saw and now this, just how much could she hate yet like this man at the same time. Ella's attraction towards him wasn't gone anywhere, and she hated it, but there was a strong hate building up for him, giving her feelings some competition.

"Don't..." Ella pleaded with her eyes fixed on his. She admitted seeing some softness, but it was for less than a second, so she mistook it for her tired state wearing off.

"He tried to take you, Ella King, my wife, away from me. And you expect me to let him go?" Augustus questioned, taking a strand of Ella's long brown hair and twirling it around his index finger.

"Please..." Ella begged, as she cursed herself for being so blind that she couldn't notice of how much obsessive this man was.

Acting like he was giving it some thought, Augustus replied with an 'okay' after some time.

"But you'll have to do something for me in return." Augustus continued as his smirk grew.

"I'll do anything just let him go." Ella nodded eagerly. So much drowned in her victory to convince Augustus, she didn't realize how her own words could be the rope tied around her neck.

"Anything?" Augustus asked smirking, as he saw Ella gulp, but then nod.

"I might even say, 'kill yourself'." Augustus said as the danger was evident in his voice. He would never do that, but Ella wasn't aware of that, still she nodded a bit hesitant this time.

"Well, then, princess, I'll let my brother go." Augustus said smirking, at the thought of what he had planned for his dear wife.

There was silence between the two of them as Ella was busy thinking about what would Augustus do now that she had agreed with him. Her newfound discovery didn't help in her putting her fear of Augustus away.

"What is that room, Augustus?" Ella said remembering the room, full of her pictures and something written beneath them.

"Don't ever dare to go there." Augustus said with a strict voice as his face regained a cold expression.

Ella remained silent, staring into his blue orbs as he did the same with her brown ones. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't understand him. He was like a whole different person within a second.

Closing the gap between the two, Augustus pressed his lips to hers. He didn't want to admit but he was worried that she was out for almost the whole day, but now that she was awake, beneath him, Augustus wanted nothing more than to rip his shirt, which was covering her body, to shreds and have his way with her.

Ella didn't know what to do when she felt his lips roughly caressing hers. She was having a battle inside, whether to give in or push him away. Tears built up in her eyes when she wanted to give in, she felt like a slut, a traitor, who was enjoying the feeling of having his lips over hers.

"No.." Ella quietly said as pulling back as her hands came up to his face, holding it gently from either side at a distance from hers.

She was surprised that Augustus didn't ignore her, like he always does in this kind of situation. However, there was a very evident questioning look on his face.

"I... I need to use the washroom." Ella said looking everywhere except his eyes. She needed to get away from here, from him and this was the only excise which came to her mind.

"Stop lying." Augustus whispered near her ear making her shiver.

"Why do you want to get away from me, hmm?" Augustus whispered in his deep, raspy voice as he gently nibbled on her earlobe.

Ella just closed her eyes feeling his breath on her skin and him so close to her. She was afraid she might lose to him, submit to him and Augustus knew that all too well.
______________________

Sitting on his office chair, Augustus could only think about Ella. No matter how many times he tried to focus on anything else except her, it became impossible. Now away from her at his company, the only thing Augustus could think about was her.

He didn't know for how long he could wait to finally make her his. Each day being besides her and not being able to do all the sinful things he desired to do was a torture.

His thoughts were cut when his office door flung open revealing a very disappointed Amber and his secretary behind her, scared for the consequences.

"I apologize, Mr. King. I tried to stop he-"

"It's fine, Valarie. Leave us." Augustus said cutting off his secretary.

"Yes, Mr. King." She said and then excused herself.

"What the fuck, Amber?" Augustus then asked Amber who just came towards him.

"It's been a few days; I haven't seen you. I called you, left you messages, but you ignored them all." She said as she brought her face close to his and placed her hands on his chest.

"That means, it's over." Augustus said going over to the other side of his table and leaning his back on it.

"What do you mean, 'over'?" Amber said as she walked over to him, standing infront of him.

"You don't understand English or are you actually that dumb?" Augustus questioned.

"Augustus, you can't..." Amber said shaking her head.

"Oh, I just did." Augustus replied smirking.

"But you... you came for me after all these years." Amber said still shocked.

"Listen, Amber. Just pleasure. That's what the deal was, if you did my work, and I kept my end of the deal. I didn't say anything more." Augustus sighed, knowing how Amber was faking it all.

"But... but I love you." Amber said coming towards him. She wasn't going to let him go so easily.

"That's your problem, not mine, Amber." Augustus replied unaffected by anything. No emotions crossed him as he continued to hurt her.

"I don't want to live in a world where I can't have you." Amber said, still not giving up.

"That's dramatic." Augustus said chuckling.

"Here's what you can do." He said coming closer to her: "You can kill yourself." Augustus whispered in her ear. He knew it all too well that Amber wasn't going to do that, but even if she did, Augustus wouldn't lie, he would be the happiest man.

"You'll regret this. You're leaving me because of her, aren't you? I'll destroy her and then you'll be mine." Amber said as she didn't bother trying emotions on him. Her anger was making her blind, not making her realize that she just said all that to him, Augustus King.

"Watch your tounge, before I wrap it around your throat. And get it through that thick skull of yours, that if you ever try to hurt my wife, trust me, I'll give you worse than death and you know it." Augustus threatened, his eyes dark as his aura screamed danger. Coming close to Amber, he threatened her to make her tremble a bit.

"Now, you have your left, fuck off." Augustus said nodding towards the door which led to the exit. He watched Amber angrily stomp over there.