First day of school

{ No one's POV ]

' Knock, Knock, Knock'

 " ray wake up, we have school today! " I turned to my side table to see what time it was. i got up and started to get ready for the day. I headed downstairs and said hi to everyone. " Good morning sho, morning Shiro. ", " morning little Ray ray," said Shiro. " Hey, just because you're 6'1 doesn't mean you're better than me ! " i said, " Hey dickheads  come on, we have to go . " you're a dick-head sho. " Yeah, now come on shortass . " you guys are mean. " And? " I'm just saying, you dick. " 

Sho how many more minutes till we get to school? " Ray we just started fucking walking, dumbass.  OK bitch and? I'm already tired. "  Perra , eres jodidamente perezosa y no quieres caminar."  Am i right or am i right?  whatever 

At school~~~~~~

'So this is our new school? ' Shiro asked,' Yep ! ' Said Ray, ' And it seems like we're all in the same class. " Ray added, " ok enough chit-chat, let's go.  

{five minutes later }

' Sho! you made us late because you tried talking to some stupid girl who didn't even want you . ' i said, " yeah, yeah . , Don't " yeah, Yeah " me, you piece of shi-. " You guys are late, " Some guy with long black hair said. " I'm Mr. Aizawa, your teacher for this year.  " I'm Raylon lang and these are my two brothers Shoin lang and Shiro lang. " Nice to meet you three, you all sit in the back behind Bakugou ." 

{After class }

" Wow that was hella boring, but now we have P.E .  I'll just show off my nice body and have all the girls fall for me 😁" Bitch please all the girls will fall for me because I'm hotter than you." 

 "Y'all are goofy as hell, every time you all try talking to girls they run away from y'all's ugly asses. Plus I'm hotter than both of y'all. I pull boys and girls because of how hot i am.    But guys remember my powers. They can't be shown to the class or the teachers. They're dangerous. " I'll only use one or how about two? " Do you not remember what happened the last time you said you would only use one power and ended up fucking up the gym in middle school? " Okay bitch, first of all, i didn't know how to use two of the quirks and the rest of the quirks were acting up. So it technically wasn't my fault. " Ok whatever you say, Ray. " Hoe " 

Oh, I'm sorry what was that?  I couldn't hear you. " I called you a hoe, what you can't hear or something? " Oh, bitch you want to go there? Perra, al menos no soy el que se quedo en rose cuando mama nos llevo y al menos no soy el que perdio 1 million de me gusta en Tiktoks . Azada  " You know what, I'm ain't finna deal with you right now. We got P. E " 

{ At P. E } 

" Welcome everyone. Today we will be testing you on your quirks and, and seeing each of your scores. The one who gets the lowest gets expelled.  " Damn, this school Is not a joke. huh? " I guess not. i bet Ray's going to have the lowest scores. " Why do you guys always come for me? " Because we love seeing you get mad. " I think this is why you guys never get girls. " I said,  " Bitch you've never even been in a relationship with a girl because only guys find you attractive, some girls may find you attractive but I know damn they would never date you. " Shiro said, " Perra tonta, No estarIa hablando porque no soy el que recibe un mensaje de texto despues de una aventura de una noche diciendo que see fue el sexo mas asqueroso que he tenido . 

To be continued ...