Sanzu 💊

You and Sanzu have been together for 1 year. You two work together in Bonten. Killing people is a priority for you two. But your physical contact and touch was a little bit off recently.

Your boyfriend has a lot of work, so he doesn't have much time to spend with you. You were okay with it since he's trying to protect you from the police. He just want to be with you and only you forever.

Today is another day that you can't spend time with your boyfriend - so you decided to make a little surprise for him.

You entered Bonten's hideout and saw the usual. Sanzu was there dealing with another men. You press yourself to the cold wall and watch Sanzu as he talked to the guys.

"There's no need to be that scared~" - said Sanzu laughing at them and pulled a drug pill and put it in his mouth. A little smile appeared at the end of your lips as you were watching your lover. "What should I do with you, huh?" - hummed Sanzu as he smiled like a psycho. "Mikey, I'm listening" - he turned his head to Mikey waiting for his orders.

"Kill them." - said Mikey as he ate a doroyaki.
The three men started to feel more and more scared, they started to scream and whine but the ropes in their mouths couldn't help them. Sanzu pointed the gun in the first mens head and shot him. The other two too. Your lover was standing there and laughed like a psychopath again. A few more minutes passed then Sanzu left and went to his room and closed the door. This was your perfect chance to get his time on you.

You entered his room as well and saw him cleaning his gun at his desk. He looked up at you and smirked. "Did you lock the door, kitten~?" - said Sanzu with seducing voice "No, daddy" - you said with normal tone not taking your eyes off him. "Then, what are you waiting for~? Lock the door and sit on my lap." A little smile appeared on your lips as you heard that. You went to lock the door. After that, you turn yourself to him. He looked at you again. "What's wrong, baby?" - questioned Sanzu. You took off your long blazer and you were only with short skirt and bra top. He licked his lips and hunger look appeared in his eyes as he looked at you up and down. You sat on his lap facing him.

He pressed his lips on yours and began to kiss you deep. You entered your tongue in his mouth, so he too. You two were making out, as he moved his arms down to your thighs and squeezed them. You left a light moan at his actions which made him smirk in your hot kiss. You were the first that pulled out of the kiss.
You were breathing mess.

So he too.

You didn't take your eyes off him. He noticed that you were watching him. He smirked as he wrap your legs around his waist and dragged you to his huge bed.

He stared to take off your bra top first. His touch began to be more and more hot in every second. He left wet wet kisses on your covered breasts. Later that the sound of unclipped bra was heared. He throw your cloth at the floor and started to suck your nipples as newborn baby. You closed your eyes at the amazing feeling and loud moans escapes your mouth. Your right hand grabbed his pink soft hair and your left was pulling the bed sheets.

He looked up at you again as he stared to kiss your naked stomach and then your clothed area. He took off your skirt and underwear at the same time. You felt your cheeks heat up as he did that. You turn your head being a little embarrassed. He grabbed your chin and made you face his handsome face. "Don't be shy, baby~. You look so beautiful I can't wait to suck that pussy of yours~".

His words made you turned on as you felt butterflies in your stomach. His long tongue was sucking your insides hungrily right now. You felt like you were in heaven. You arched your back at the pleasure he was giving you. Spreding your legs more to feel his tongue better inside you made your head roll back. The sudden knot in your stomach appeared - you were close to finish. "S-Sanzu...! I'm about to-" - you said as you came all over his face. You pouted heavily as he licked your cum and stand up.
There, there princess~. You taste so fucking good~" - said Sanzu looking you deep in the eyes as he started to undress himself. You stared at him as he was taking off his white shirt revealing his hot abs. You smirked at the amazing view you saw. "Like what you see, babygirl~? Hmm?".
He kissed your neck leaving marks. "Yes" - you answered smiling at him.
He smirked and teased himself at your entrance making you whimper quietly. He went close to your ear and said "I promise you that I'm gonna make you feel the best things tonight, babygirl~ I'll fuck you so hard that you will feel my cock in your stomach~". With that being said he inserted himself in you deeply hitting your spots. You placed your hands on his neck moaning and crying in his ear. Hearing your sounds he felt more and more turned on.

He went faster not giving you time to adjust his size. He made the bed shake at his movements.

"G-God".. You moaned as you threw you head back trying to breathe as much as possible as he went more faster. You tugged and pulled at his hair as you were trying to catch your breath through the moans. He pressed his lips against yours and slipped his tongue into your mouth, you gasping and moaning into the kiss. You tightened your legs around his waist as you felt your release approaching. He can notice it too so went more faster that before. You bit his shoulder to hide your screams. Sanzu grabbed your chin again made you face him.
"Don't hide you screams baby~ I want others to understand how good I can't make you feel with my cock~". You yelled at the pleasure and tear was dropping down on your cheek
"S-Sanzuu! I'm cummin-!!"

Without finishing your sentence, you cum on his big and long cock as you moaned at the pleasure. Your lover smiled at you kissing you cheek and soon he cummed in your pussy filling it up with his seed. He pulled away from you and lay beside you. You were taking a moment to breathe, then you turned your head to him and saw that he was already watching you with a smile on his face.

He hugged you tight as you placed you head on his chest.

"I love you so much, princess~" - said Sanzu kissing your cheek soft.

1187 words