eight

chapter eight

chapter eight

We had arrived home, I was still drunk but some of it had worn off which went for all of us in the car.

"Goodnight guys, happy birthday twins," Jere whispered so he wouldn't wake up the moms. We were all standing on the 3rd floor in front of our bedroom doors.

"Night guys," Steven whispered.

After all, saying goodnight and receiving a few last happy birthdays even though it was now 2 am, I went into my room and got changed out of my dress. Maybe it was the drunk still left in me or I was feeling rebellious but I decided to wear my hot pink victoria's secret lace lingerie set with my pink silk pj's on top.

I was now lying in my bed, replying to snaps when someone tapped on the wall on my left. It was Conrad. I tapped back to respond and then received a text from him.

I stumbled my way out of bed and tried to be as quiet as I could as I made my way to Conrad's room

I stumbled my way out of bed and tried to be as quiet as I could as I made my way to Conrad's room. I placed my hand on his door knob and twisted it, walking in and closing the door behind me. I turned around to see a shirtless Conrad lying on his bed, staring at his phone.

The small light coming from outside was glistening down on his abs, making them more defined than I'd ever seen them.

"Connie, wheres your shirt?" I asked, going to lie in his bed next to him. I was only a little tipsy now.

"It's hot," he shrugged, but a small smug look appeared on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing.

I lay down next to him on his bed, keeping a distance as I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable even though all I wanted was to cuddle him.

"You can get closer you know," he said, keeping his eye on his phone screen in front of him.

I took the opportunity and scooted closer until my head rested on his bare chest. He moved his phone closer to me so I could watch the tiktoks on his for you page with him.

After scrolling for 10 minutes or so in comfortable silence, I felt even more rebellious, so I bought my leg up, pulling It over to rest on top of his lower stomach. He shuffled his lower stomach to get comfortable and bought one of his hands under the covers towards my leg, gripping my thigh to hold it in place. I guess we were both feeling rebellious tonight.