Chapter 3 - Dazed Dazed Dazed

"Sunghoon!" Wonyoung called and waved to him once she saw him at the Music Bank studio. He looked over at her knowing she was a good friend, but the fact that it was Wonyoung still felt odd. He wasn't expecting the girl he met at the arcade to be someone he knew. He smiled at Wonyoung before the cameras started.

After the MC stage Wonyoung walked over to Sunghoon and he greeted her.

"So I was wondering," Wonyoung started. "Would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight?"

"uhm," Sunghoon hesitantly. "Would I bring my other members?" he asked.

"Nope just you and me." Wonyoung smiled.

"Well," Sunghoon said. "Sure."

"Great!" Wonyoung exclaimed. "I'll text you the restaurant address and time."

"Should I dress casually or formally?" Sunghoon asked.

"Hm," Wonyoung said. "In between, not too casual but not too fancy."

"Okay see you there!" Sunghoon exclaimed as he grabbed his bag and left.

At home Sunghoon stressed over what he should wear.

What would be not too casual but not too fancy? He thought.

Wonyoung didn't make it sound like a date, but you never know and people could see them. Wonyoung on the other hand did not stress too much over the dinner. She texted him the directions and time to meet. She also advised him to go through the back door of the restaurant, she said it was safer to be in a private room so she booked one in case anyone saw him.

"Sunghoon!" She greeted him.

"Hello," he greeted her.

They ordered meat and ate while talking about their day.

"We should go get a drink after!" Wonyoung suggested.

Sunghoon was hesitant, they were both legally allowed to drink, but he had a low alcohol tolerance and Wonyoung hadn't drank before.

"Hm, you sure?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah," Wonyoung said. "I'm old enough now to drink, and I haven't before so I wanna try it."

"Um," Sunghoon said. "Well if you want to and since you're old enough, I guess we can. I've only done it once or twice so it may be nice."

After their dinner the two decided to head to the bar downtown.

"Let's get wine," Wonyoung suggested. "Which is the best though..."

"This one is pretty popular," The bartender said, pointing to a bottle on the shelf.

"Sure we'll both have that," Sunghoon said. "Just a little for both of us please."

"Gotcha," The bartender said, pouring two glasses.

"Cheers!" Wonyoung said and cheered her glass with Sunghoon.

The two didn't even drink that much but somehow felt dazed.

Sunghoon watched as Wonyoung's face grew more and more drunk looking.

"Um Wonyoung?" Sunghoon asked. "Are you okay?"

Wonyoung just started to laugh and speak but when words came out of her mouth, it was a bunch of nonsense.

Shoot I think she's drunk... Sunghoon thought. But how did she get that drunk though? She barely drank. Shoot, I hope I don't get drunk too.

"Hey Wonyoung, I think we should head back now. It's getting late and you're already drunk enough," Sunghoon suggested.

"Whatttt? I haven't gotten to drink that much though! A little bit more please!" Wonyoung told the bartender.

"No, no, that's okay, she won't be drinking anymore. We'll be leaving now," Sunghoon said as he paid for their drinks.

But then, Sunghoon started to feel dizzy.

No, I can't get drunk, Sunghoon thought as he pulled Wonyoung out of the bar.

But, it was too late and Sunghoon had become drunk as well. He hadn't drank much either. The two were walking outside the bar crazily as they couldn't even walk in a straight line. Then, the two stumbled into the narrow alley in between two buildings. Suddenly, Wonyoung started giggling for no reason. After, she faced Sunghoon and moved close to him. She made eye contact with him and started admiring his features.

"Did you know that you look really handsome right now?" Wonyoung asked while giggling once again.

Both her and Sunghoon weren't thinking due to how drunk they were, and leaned in closer to each other. Their lips made contact and without even knowing it, they kissed. But turns out, someone else knew.

"WONYOUNG?!"

a/n: (updated 2023.07.23 i miss jangkku 😭 and i'm editing all the authors notes lmao)