The fight

2016

There was once a kid named Coreal age 9 , he moved from his old country to a small town called Slovakia .

He was new to this town so at his first day of school he was happy about school and learned new things and got a new friend called mike , Mike was a helpful boy that helped coreal at his home-works and was the first person to be coreal best friend...

He was new to this town so at his first day of school he was happy about school and learned new things and got a new friend called mike , Mike was a helpful boy that helped coreal at his home-works and was the first person to be coreal best friends they were bullied sometimes because they were kind of nerdy

One Morning , Coreal went to his school and at the second period there was a fight happening with coreal and a person in his class but mike helped coreal in the fight so they went to the social worker to tell them about the problem that happened and soon corral was suspended 3 days but mike just got a warning and the guy who fought with Coreal was suspended as well .

When coreal got home his dad was so angry but he kept the angriness inside of him and asked coreal what happened fist so coreal said the truth and didn't lie his dad was mad about why he got suspended and he wasn't the one who started the fight so he called the social worker privately and asked him about coreal's behavior so the social worker said coreal is all good and fine but he sometimes behave bad and wants to just run around.