He found out

A/N

No shipping, just Boboiboy, Yaya and Ying bonding and having a poly QPR. Also, enjoy the FNF lofi. I was listening to this while writing.

-----

This indicates the author

'This indicates a character's thoughts,'

"This indicates a character's speech,"

"This indicates a character's whisper,"

-----

Living in the same house! AU

-----

'That took a little bit longer than I expected,' Boboiboy sighed. He stretched his body, tired from fighting the bad guys from attacking the city bank. Sure, they weren't that strong, but fighting people all the time can make your body ache real bad.

'Urgh, I need sleep. But I need to say goodnight to Yaya and Ying first,' Tired he may be, he never forgets to say goodnight to all of his friends. It's a habit of his now. Oh, and he already said goodnight to Gopal

He walked towards their room. As he got closer to the door, however, he heard screaming. He immediately ran towards the door and opened it. "YAYA! YING! ARE Y- Oh," he yelled, before seeing that Ying has burnt herself with some hot cocoa. A mug was on the floor, spilling the hot cocoa. Yaya walked into the room, holding a first aid kit in her hands.

"Oh, hello, Boboiboy! What's wrong?" Yaya asked.

"Hey, Yaya. Just thought I heard screaming from here earlier. What happened?"

"Nothing much. I just burnt my hand a bit. But the screaming was from my laptop," Ying informed him, taking the first aid kit from Yaya and treating herself.

" ...Why do you have a video of someone screaming on your laptop?"

Yaya and Ying glanced at each other, sweatdropping. Busted.

"Uhhh...because someone got pranked?"

"You know damn well I can see through your lies thanks to Gempa. Now spill," Boboiboy crossed his arms, his foot tapping, with a deadpanned face.

"Should we tell him?" Yaya whispered.

"I mean, we're busted already, so why not? Besides, it would be nice to have someone else joining us every once in two months," Ying responded.

"What are you whispering about? Isn't it kinda rude to whisper while someone else is in the room?" Boboiboy inquired.

"Ermm, how do we say this without sounding like creeps?"

"Screw it, we're binge-watching true crime stories. Wanna join?"

"What kinda question is that? Of course I'll join! Just lemme get my blanket-"

-No need. I already got your back, dude. Here *dumps his blanket and pillow on top of him*-

"Thanks, random voice!" Yaya said while Ying helped Boboiboy carry his stuff and put them aside.

-I'm your author, but happy to help! Bye-bye!-

"Bye, author!" Boboiboy called.

While the girls were setting up Boboiboy's sleeping stuff, he went and cleaned up the spilt cocoa and made some more in the kitchen. It's a good thing that Yaya & Ying's room was near the kitchen. He came back and saw that they were sitting in a somewhat half-circle around Ying's laptop, leaving a spot for him in the middle.

-----

The word count: 464 words.

The initial plan for word count: 500

-----

Beta read by my platonic beloved, GhostisShort (Wattpad won't let me mention box ;-;)