He found out (Part 2)

The ending line: While the girls were setting up Boboiboy's sleeping stuff, he went and cleaned up the spilt cocoa and made some more in the kitchen. It's a good thing that Yaya & Ying's room was near the kitchen. He returned and saw that they were circling around Ying's laptop, leaving a spot for him in the middle.

-----

A/N: So I decided to put this timeline as after Gentar was manifested. Hope y'all are okay with that.

-----

Boboiboy took the spot gladly. He's a big cuddler (and a great hugger! :D) and likes to be in the middle because of the maximum-cuddling-with-friends opportunity! (As previously stated, Boboiboy is aroace because I said so. So no ships for any of you :) ) They waited for the show to start, so Boboiboy decided some "small talk" would be nice.

BBB: K so how did the murder happen?

Ying: Some dude got stabbed. Pretty basic, not gonna lie.

Yaya: Yeah. Personally, I'd go for a poisonous stab. Still a bit basic, but at least it has some ✨ D R A M A ✨.

BBB: Do you stab the victim only once or???

Yaya: Nope, multiple times. And I'll make sure that all of them are slowly pushing the knife in and then harshly taking it out after the first quick stab on the back.

BBB: Ooh, that's interesting! How about you, Ying?

Ying: I prefer hiding the body rather than committing the murder. Much more satisfying in my opinion. But if I had to murder, then I'd pause time around the victim, and throw a lot of objects at them.

Yaya: Wait a second. When the objects hit the time field/time dome around the victim, won't they pause?

Ying: Yep. So when I unpause said time field/time dome...

BBB & Yaya: ...The objects would hit the victim before they even knew it!! It'll overwhelm them, they'll get stuck underneath a lot of heavy things, and sooner or later their air supply would run out.

Yaya: That's so cool! What about you, Boboiboy?

BBB: Hmmm... I never really gave it a thought. But since I have seven different elements and four fusions and counting, I do have plenty of ways to murder someone :D

Yaya: ...Y'know, not gonna lie I've never been so intimidated with such a happy and pure face.

Ying: Same. But continue, Boboiboy, I'm interested to know.

Boboiboy: Mmm, let's see. So as Hali is able to manipulate electricity, he can just electrocute somebody to their death, Taufan can manipulate the air, meaning he can just cut off someone's air supply, Blaze is pyrokinetic, he can just burn their house down while their sleeping.

Ying: Ais can just either freeze someone to death or stab them with an icicle.

Yaya: Thorn could probably put vines around their neck and have one of the thorns on the victim's bigger artery. or using the same method minus the thorns, cut off their air supply.

Boboiboy: Solar is like the sun, just one shot from his "Solar Shot" would kill them.

Yaya: I feel like we're missing someone... wh- OH!!

Boboiboy & Ying: *slightly jumps at the sudden yell*

Yaya:*realises, then smiles sheepishly* Sorry, sorry. But I think we forgot Gempa.

Boboiboy: It's Ok, Yaya. And besides, I put him asides for a bit because Gempa has a special ability the rest of the elements don't.

Y&Y: Explain. We want to know.

Boboiboy: He has *gulps, then lowers his tone to a whisper* the power of an Asian mother.

Y&Y: *Gasps in pure horror and fear*

Yaya: *tone in a whisper*N-not that I want to i-intrude, but what's his favourite motherly weapon?

Boboiboy: *Still whispering* Mentally or physically?

Ying: *tone just slightly higher than Yaya & Boboiboy* The fact that we have to choose has terrified me.

----

I'm so sorry for the late update!! I've been sick lately, and I've thrown up about 3 times today, + writer's block has been swinging its "Block Your Creativity :3" bat into my face 10 times a day, sometimes 8 if I'm lucky.

Thank you to everyone who read my story. Have a great day/night!! <3

Fun fact, I'm Malaysian, or in case you don't know where Malaysia is, I'm a part of Southeast Asia.

Also, Happy Birthday, Dream! May you finally get to kiss George, with the other's consent ofc :) (Yes F you, I ship DNF)