Chapter 2-Shifting

EᗰIᒪYᔕ ᑭOᐯ

Last night we found a cave to sleep in. We woke up late this mornings and continued to run farther from our pack. We're probably in the next state because we've been running for hours. We've had to stop a few times because Becca's still new to running. We stop at a pond and relax for a while suddenly I got this pain in my back. I would be screaming but I cant. I fall to the floor in human form. Lexi and Becca ran over to me. All of a sudden my skin ripped and two pure white wings came out. Then the pain was gone and white feathers were on the floor. I ran to the pond and looked at the water. I had galaxy eyes, brown hair, a white high low dress that was covered in lace and long lace sleeves, and pure white angel wings.

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ. ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ. ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴇᴀʀɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs, ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ. ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ sʜɪғᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜʏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ. sᴛᴀʏᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ɴᴇxᴛ sʜɪғᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ an angelic voice said. I gasp as I process what she said.

"What happened?" Becca asked.

"ι don'т ĸnow вυт мy angel ѕaιd тo ѕтay near тнe pond" I sign.

"Since when did you have an angel?" Lexi ask. I just shrug. Then we waited.

2 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᒪᗩTEᖇ

We've been sitting here for 2 hours. It's getting boring just sitting here. Out of no where my legs became num then their was a voice in my head saying.

ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ it sounded distant. I crawled to the pond and dove in. When I came up both Lexi and Becca looked at me in shock I looked in the water and saw my eyes were a lilac color, my hair went from lilac at the top to light pink on the tips, and when I looked at my legs they were a golden tail. I'M A MERMAID!!!

ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɪᴅ/sɪʀᴇɴ. ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ, ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ/sᴇᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴠᴀᴘᴏʀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴠᴇʀsᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪᴄᴇ I soft mature voice said. I pulled myself up and out of the water with the help of Lexi and Becca. When I got out I asked Christan how to turn back and she said to turn the water into vapor and I did. All of a sudden I heard a ruffling in the bushes.

"go ι'll тaĸe тнeм on" I sign them. They complain but go anyways. Suddenly 3 rouges come out the bushes. I can tell that Rose my wolf wants to take over because they tried to harm our little sister and our best friend. I know that because rouges are never nice.

"Oh look what we got here Chris John a little pup. You got lost on ur way sweetheart" the leader says. I just bear my teeth since I cant even growl. They chuckle at me which gets me for angry. They start walking towards but I already have their leader in a head lock and snap his neck. The others shift and so do I. They looked surprised for a second but that disappears as fast as it came. They attack me and one of them scratches my side but I don't think anything of it. I killed the second one. 2 down 1 to go. Before I could do anything I see him going after Becca that came to see me. I jumped on him and he bit me. But I bit him with more force on his neck and he died instantly. I shifted back and stood up.

"EMILY!!!" Becca screamed. I look down to the bite and its bleeding uncontrollably. I start to feel dizzy and fall to the ground feeling someone run up to me.

ᒪE᙭I'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ

After I heard Becca scream I ran out to find Emily fall to the floor. Me and Becca ran to her side. But not even a minute after four wolfs showed up.

"Please help us" I cried. But when they shifted I looked into one of their eyes and my wolf screamed 'MATE'. He ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged back but pulled away after a minute. He seemed hurt but then I pointed at Emily and he nodded. He picked her up and we all followed them to their pack. Me and Becca held each other for dear life. We can't lose Emily she's like a sister to me and for Becca that's her older sister. The only mother figure she has. We got to their pack and headed to the pack hospital. When we got their we just sat down in the waiting room for Emily. My mate came up to me and sat next to me. I leaned into his touch and closed my eyes. I must of fell a sleep because the next thing I remember something that has not happened in hundreds of years happened.

EᗰIᒪYᔕ ᑭOᐯ

After I passed out their was a bright light.

"My child you are not dead. Its not gonna be your time for a long time I can tell you that" I hear a voice say. I look around and see Serena the moongoddess and bow my head. "Child raise your head no need for that" she says.

"wнaт'ѕ нappenιng" I sign.

"Child you can talk here. And to answer your question you have earned your wings. Also you need an explanation" she said. I try talking and it works.

"Oh my god I can talk will this last forever or just now!" I said happily.

"Child it will only last for now but later on when you really need it you'll get it back" she said.

"Ok but what do you need to explain to me?" I said.

" You see my child you are not normal. You are my daughter. I sent you to your mother and father because I can't have children and there needed to be a savior. The reason your mute is so nobody was suspicious of anything because twins don't run in your family. The reason you are shifting into all of the supernatural is because theirs a war coming and you need to protect them" she says and I just stand there shocked. I just nod and hug her. After our conversation I wake up in a glowing room. Actually glowing not from light but from my angelic wings that are still pure white and the bite mark was healed. Becca, Lexi, and some other people I don't know come in. What happened when I was uncontiouse.

тнє ρι¢ ιѕ σf ємιℓуѕ αиgєℓѕ ∂яєѕѕ