Chapter 2

After class ended, they had a four minute break to get to the changing rooms for gym.

Steve tried not to stare at Billy while he changed, he did spare a few glances when he wasn't looking. Little did Steve know, Billy was doing the same thing.

They where playing basketball for gym and Billy ran into Steve, Billy said sorry and helped Steve up. Their faces were so close to each other that both boys started to blush.

After gym, they took showers. The feeling of the warm water washing off all the sweat felt nice to the hair duo.

"Steve Harrington, come to my car after school. Need to talk to ya." Billy said to Steve before he left for his next class. "Sure." Steve replied curious on what Billy wants to talk about.

Billy was waiting for Steve next to his car. "Billy, why are you waiting outside the car." Max said as she was about to open the car door. "Waiting for someone. Maxine, go to your little boyfriends house." Billy said taking a puff of his cigarette. "How many times do I have to tell you, he's not my boyfriend and its Max." She said and left while flipping him off.

"Hey, Billy. What did you need to talk about." The dirty blonde averted his eyes to meet the brunette. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for a bit." he said. "I mean, sure why not." Steve replied. "Great now get in."
Both boys got inside the car and Billy put his cigarette out and started driving to a drive in movie. "Billy you know these don't start until after dark." Steve said, gesturing to the blank screen. "I know, we could just talk until the first movie." Billy said lighting another cigarette.