Introduction

Danny was a young and interesting teen, he liked school and hanged around his best friend Kevin. Kevin was very good looking and was said to pull both genders as lots of girls and boys going to the same school as him started have a thing to Kevin and his charm. Danny couldn't believe that he was still friends with Kevin as Danny really didn't have anything to offer other than being their for him but everyone could do that.
Kevin really loved to play outside especially when it came to playing sports. He loved soccer and it really fit his persona as he was already good looking, so him playing a sport like soccer only added to his mysterious and attractive charm. Kevin often hanged around Danny because they had been friends since so long and even if they seem not to share the same interests they had still managed to entertain themselves and Kevin liked that in a friend.
    Danny felt as he needed to be a better friend as Kevin was the one doing most of pushing. So Danny decided to invite Kevin over to his house just to hang out. And when they had met at school the next day they had made it official and Kevin told Danny to wait for him in the boys locker room as he had soccer practice and from there they would be able to walk to Danny's house together. Danny agreed and had went through all his classes at the end of the day and ended up with lots of homework. Danny knew he would be able to do it while he waited for Kevin in the locker room.