chapter:6

"little stars in his eyes"

_________

When they arrived, everyone was very cheery and happy with the shopping all day and having dinner outside. Zayn was still yearning for a simple look from harry, who didn't even look his way when they were having dinner at a restaurant with their families. Harry kept talking to Waliyah and Saffa and everyone but Zayn. Where on one hand Zayn was having a rough time handling this, his family members were laughing and mocking him that how choosy he's with clothes and his appearance.

"My everything."
Zayn whispered while circling his arm around curly lad's waiste when he found him alone in the kitchen, making harry's heart flustered like it always get when Zayn does this, cause it always feels like first time. He lowered his face and all his curls fell on his eyes and replied slowly that"leave me alone or else I'll kill you". Zayn just nuzzled his nose on his soft cheek and said that no, you won't and harry knew that he won't, he would never, but he responded that "yes, I will" and moved his already reddened face away from zayn's reach.

"But why? What did I do?"
Zayn whined in response and bent forward to put his face in the crook of harry's neck. "It's because you are a moron Mr.Malik" Harry huffed while faking anger. "But you love me Mr. malik " Zayn said while smirking cheekily and in response he got a flick to his forehead from a bashfully blushing Harry. "You are an idiot, just because of you and your stubborn attitude dad saw us kissing, do you even know how embarassing it was?" harry whined quietly while stepping away from zayn's grasp and crossing his arms across his chest.

Zayn held his sides and pulled his flush body against his chest and said, "so what if he saw us, we are getting married after all, that too in just two and a half week" whispering the last part in his ears and harry just melted in his fiance's arms and laid his head on his shoulder and hummed in affirmation. "wus wrong?" zayn asked when he thought harry was thinking something deeply, the cackles and laughters of their family could be heard in the background. Harry just mumbled a nothing whereas thousands of ifs and buts about the life without his mum by his side due to his marriage were racing in his mind. Zayn cradled his head with his single hand making him look into his own eyes, staring directly into his eyes, clearly stating without stating a single word that he wasn't taking a 'no' for the answer. Harry just wriggled out and tried to run away. He went to the other side of the counter, giggling loudly and saying that mr.moron can't catch me.

Zayn on the other hand was faster as he moved faster and caged harry between the counter and his own body with arms placed tightly on the surface of the counters. He just stared at him for a mere second and said "you can't leave me harry" and harry's reply that 'he will never and he can't' dies down in his mouth as zayn places his own lips on the red ones of harry, shutting him up with a kiss like he always does. Harry wraps his arms around his neck whereas zayn's arms came to rest around his waist. They start to get melted into the kiss they share only to be interrupted with a sound of someone clearing their throat, harry tries to get away but latter's tight hold on him doesn't let him. He just whisper yells that get off me you moron but zayn just grins at him. Waliyah interrupts them again from the doorway and says that grandma wants to see them right now.

They go to the living room where everyone in their family was sitting together. Seeing them, his grandmother ushers them to come and sit around with everyone. She announces how the wedding is just some days away, so they have to stop meeting, listening to this where zayn just openly started whining and asking what can he do to skip this whereas harry was being all shy and flustered when everyone started laughing at zayn's dramatic reaction.

"we are going for fishing and we means you too harry.''

Anne said glaring at harry who was laying on couch munching french fries, his eyes stuck on t.v completely ignoring her cause he thinks she loves that zayn malik more. Zayn was sitting on kitchen counter from an hour or so cause harry told him to stay away from him so if he's on the couch then he can't be anywhere near couch, otherwise the curly lad would kill him only with his killer eyes. Anne sighed and left but not before pleading zayn with her eyes to convince harry cause a day before yesterday when they were having lunch zayn told her ''harry needs some time and i'll wait for him, you don't have to worry about anything mom.'' Which was true he's very young four years younger than zayn and if he won't understand him then they won't work out. He have to be patience if he need him in his life which he need the most.Taking a bowl full of ice-cream he also planted himself on the couch beside harry who kicked him with his feet and that's when he noticed little freckles on his ankle.

"freckles!''

zayn said and harry muttered non of your business. Zayn scooted closer covering all the personal spaces between them. The curly lad who was laying on couch few minutes ago now was sitting on the arms of couch,but that changed when zayn pulls his body on top of him.

''i can't even say i love you cause__
he pauses to contemplate his own words cause he don't know what he was about say but whatever he would he don't want to scare him.
___the things i feel for you is beyond love, beyond everything i've read before.''

He mumbled each words which fell directly on harry's lips. Their breathe mingling toghether and making it one. Harry's lips were apart and his face pale like he was scared of what zayn was doing. The light shade of golden in his eyes was staring in his pure chartreuse orbs full of innocence.

'Eyes are the windows to the soul'.
And maybe somehow his soul is tangled with the soul of this guy in his arms and he don't ever want to break that knot. Before Zayn could say anything else harry ran towards his room tripping two or three times while running on stairs.

___________________

I was stuck so a very special friend of mine helped me,not help actually wrote more than half of this chapter all the good things are by her ofc happily_zarrie thank you i really appreciate your support!

Comments!❤️