𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

My eyes slowly opened as I felt the familiar turn into a house i've been to every summer since, forever.

I get up and as soon as the car screeches to a hault I slam open my door and bolt out.
  I run to the nearest person I see, and that person is coincidentally Jeremiah.

Now the thing with Jeremiah is that I've had a crush on him since forever really. But he's always flirting with some pretty basic white girl that i've never even cared to even express my feelings towards him. I embrace him in a tight bear hug and he spins me around. "Wow you look..different" he says in a shocked tone.

  "Different?" I remark, confused. I mean I look pretty much the same as I did last summer, besides the fact that I got boobs and an ass. Oh. that's what he means.

  "Yea different, it's good though" He says smirking and looking me up and down. I roll my eyes and glance behind him to see Conrad and belly talking. I give Jeremiah a final side hug and walk towards them.

  "I liked you better with glasses" Conrad said "Well I like me better without them" Belly replied with a grin. I'm starting to love the more outgoing side of her honestly.

  I wrap my arms around Conrad's neck, in a little sister way of course.

"You got taller Connie!" I say in a surprised tone. He rolls his eyes at his nickname and ruffles my hair. I grin but then glance over to Belly who is smiling but I can see a hint of jealousy so I back off.

  Belly has liked Conrad for as long as i've liked Jere. They'd be perfect for each other but she just doesn't want to make a move, even though me and Taylor constantly urge her to.

  Steven turns around to face us and then pretends to check a watch that he doesn't have. He's such a dork. "You guys I think it's time for a BELLY FLOP". I grin and quickly pull out my phone and start recording as Belly struggles to escape the boys.

  She ends up ultimately in the middle of the pool. But then their eyes all shift to me. "No, nope, not happening." I say firmly, but it's too late.

    They've all already started coming towards me.
  After grabbing me and throwing me in the pool I wince in pain. "You guys I think I landed on my ankle the wrong way, can someone please help me up."

  Jere comes running towards me and quickly offers a hand to which I grab and pull in. He rolls his eyes "You're a brat" I stick my tongue out at him in response. He grabs me by the waist and lifts me up with ease. I feel butterflies forming until he launches me into the water again.

We all end up splashing in the pool for about an hour and then I get tired so I go inside. Everyone else is still out there though.

  Once I get into the large house I'm met by Susannah who embraces me in a tight hug. "I missed you so much!!" she said. Before taking a step back and looking at me. I laugh in response "I've missed you too Susannah". 

    My mom then joins us in the kitchen and yells at me for getting water on the floor. She gets me a towel and then we all sit down. "Laur, she's always been beautiful but wow" I smile to myself because i've struggled with insecurity issues my whole life. And when you're a twin you're constantly being compared to each other which is hard.

  "Oh I know, I'm glad she atleast has some curves because I don't" My mom giggles. Then Susannah brings up being a deb to me and my mom. I never really considered the idea but it's seems fun.