All about EOT and its Attributes

EOT (Electrical Overhead Travelling Crane) is commonly used for factory or industrial applications such as paper mills, steelyards, and automotive repair shops etc. They are the most commonly used type of as well. These cranes have parallel runways, where the gap is maintained by a travelling bridge on which the hoist is mounted. As the name says, these cranes are run electrically either with an operator cabin that is attached to the EOT Crane or through a control pendant. These cranes are equipped with the capability to lower or raise heavy loads additional to travelling in both directions. These cranes work over railyards which are set on girders over the head.

There are of EOT cranes that EOT crane manufacturers in India manufacture. These are- and .

Single Girder EOT Cranes

Single Girder Cranes consist of one main bridge and are too much lighter than double girder in structure. This makes it a very good choice for many industrial applications. The main parts of the include an electrically managed hoist, the main bridge, and end beams.

Double Girder EOT Cranes

On the other hand, are utilized for operations that need a higher load-carrying capacity. These cranes include two main bridges, which make them much stronger and more robust in construction. Made to help in heavy-duty operations, these EOT cranes are manufactured with better aesthetics and usefulness when compared to single girder cranes. Also, they are cost effective.

Following are the attributes of EOT Cranes:

EOT cranes manufactured by EOT cranes manufacturers in India consist of an optimally designed structure to minimize the huge equipment cost.

· They are one of the best powerhouse cranes, where they are utilized for maintenance purposes.

· All such cranes are economically designed with cross travel and long travel features with an alternative for utilizing either a motorized chain pulley block or an electric hoist, whichever is needed for use.

· Box type structure for bridge girders makes sure to provide strength with weight and reduction in cost.

· Low headroom cranes which minimize the cost of the building are also available.

· For , customized designs can be made when provided with the specifications.

· EOT Cranes are made for high‐speed processes to make sure high productivity and to reduce losses, thereby improving the overall effectiveness of the process.

·        EOT Cranes are made for high‐speed processes to make sure high productivity and to reduce losses, thereby improving the overall effectiveness of the process