🥀🍋💝 - Why the fuck am I into this?! (Bad guys x Dream)

I'm thinking of quitting writing, whaddya think? Should I?
Or should I stress myself out? Like I have a yt channel, TikTok account that I'm active in. So maybe sub/follow them?

Yt channel and TikTok account: Dreamy-san
I post gacha btw so don't hate on me.
I also rarely post btw bc of school and lost motivation.

Also Cross ain't going to be in here cuz he canonly left the group

[!!!Rape Warning!!!]

💛⭐ Dream's pov: 💛⭐

We were in a battle with the bad guys, they were acting weirdly.. They kept targeting at me? Blue and Ink did try to save me but Nightmare knock them off hard and now I'm alone fighting all of them at once. And without knowing, there was a tentacle that hit me in the head.

[5 hours later]

I slowly woke up in the Nightmare's basement. I was confused about why they kidnapped me without Ink and Blue. I was chained up in a.. weird position. I know this position. It was obvious that I am about to get raped since my clothes were taken away and my female ecto were summoned too. Someone came out from the shadow, it was Nightmare. But without pants.

I get a bit scared as he got near me. He just stares at my body as he summons his male ecto. "Fuck Dream. Didn't know you have a great body~" I rolled my eyes as he slammed into me without a warning. I moaned in pain, I never done sex before so it hurts really badly.. He thrusted in me as my tears falling down through my cheeks as I felt another dick that was pointing at my asshole. "Oh Killer, I knew you would come first." "Hehe, all day long, boss~" Killer said and thrusted into me. I moaned in more pain and sort of pleasure from Nightmare's dick.

After a few minutes they stopped. Both of them walk out of the room as the other two, Dust and Horror walks in. When I saw Horror entered I felt scared bc I already know they going to fuck me too but Horror's big and I'm scared that he'll force to enter all part of his dick in me and guess what? He did force it. I kept moaning in pleasure. I think it's cuz Nm and Killer already stretched me out. I felt weird, like, why in the name of hell am I into this?!

After they stopped, I was weak. My legs are sore and I'll probably be pregnant more than 2 children and they will probably kill them but nope. They took care of me and gives me positivity. I was confused. Like all of the sudden? But I didn't care I like the affection they gave me. I love them. All of them. They're nice and cute and handsome, so I don't mind.

🌙🖤 Nightmare's pov: 🖤🌙

Holy shit, is Dream really love us or something?! Like Dream kept teleporting to me and the others.. Giving us kisses and hugs and stuff. Sometimes when he got scared from something, he'll crawl up to me and cover us in a blanket as a "protection" from the thing he get scared off. Oml it's so cute when he does that.

I'm in a room with Dream and Killer rn. Dream's peacefully sleeping on me while Killer is glaring at me. It's funny when I'm the one who gets the attention from Dream while the MTT still here. Dream slowly woke up and looks at me. He smiled and kisses on the lips and rest his head back at my chest. I chuckled as Killer go besides Dream and lays there. Horror saw us and goes behind me and cuddles me from behind as he tps Dust next to Dream too. I smiled and just go with the flow.

[The end]

Or not. I may make a pt.2.

Unless I quit.

Bye, see you again or never.

words: 668