1-5

1. Rebirth

At that time, it was slow, and there was only enough love for one person in a lifetime.

1995, summer.
Fengwei Town, Meihua Village.
The deafening sound of lightning and thunder woke up Su Xiaoxiao who had fallen asleep accidentally.
As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw the dilapidated and familiar thatched cottage, the one she lived in for more than ten years before she got married.
Su Xiaoxiao struggled to support her thin body with her hands, and suddenly felt that all her limbs were sore.
The soreness caused by her work was so clear that she thought she was not dead yet.
But she was beaten to death by her drunken husband Zhang Tiegen! Before she died, she learned a shocking secret from Zhang Tiegen's mouth...
"Su Xiaoxiao! I forgot to cover the rice seeds that I sowed yesterday. It's going to rain heavily, so hurry up to the fields and put the seedlings on the two sides. Cover it up, don't be washed away by the heavy rain!"
Mother Li Meihua's scream, like a lion's roar in the east of the river, interrupted all her thoughts and puzzles.
It's all too familiar!
Is she reborn? Still reborn at the age of nineteen... the day that changed her destiny?
She remembered that on such a day of lightning and thunder, Li Meihua asked her to cover the rice seeds she had just sown. She obediently went, but she met Zhang Tiegen!
Their fields were near the river. She had just covered the seedlings on both sides with rice seeds, and was about to go home when Zhang Tiegen suddenly appeared, forcibly dragged her into the bamboo forest, and dragged her...
Zhang Tiegen ruined her innocence, and even spread the word everywhere, saying that she seduced him.
In the end, the two parties negotiated and Zhang Tiegen married her.
She was young and ignorant, and was completely at a loss when faced with such a thing. Under the persuasion of Li Meihua and her father Su Daquan, she married Zhang Tiegen, who was ten years older than her.
Zhang Tiegen is a lazy eater, he is addicted to alcohol, and he always beats people after drinking.
In the short two years she lived with Zhang Tiegen, she did not have a good life. She was either beaten or scolded by Zhang Tiegen's mother, or tortured and beaten by Zhang Tiegen.
She does all the chores at home by herself. Zhang Tiegen and his mother are idle all day, and they won't help with any chores.
One night in the winter of the second year after marrying Zhang Tiegen, Zhang Tiegen came back drunk and started beating and kicking her again.
Unable to bear it, she threatened to go back to her parents' home and divorce him.
Zhang Tiegen, as if he had heard a big joke, told her proudly and gloatingly that the reason why she could be taken by him and marry him was planned by her parents. They charged him 2,000 yuan. Euphemistically told him that they didn't care whether she lived or died in the future.
Because she is not their biological daughter at all, but...the daughter of their enemy!
And their biological daughter, now by her biological parents' side, enjoys the glory and wealth that should belong to her.
She wanted Li Meihua and Su Daquan to help her get ahead, it was whimsical, because they wanted her to die.
Knowing the truth, she just hates.., hate Zhang Tiegen, and hate the so-called parents who have beaten and scolded her since childhood, and finally destroyed her so-called parents.

But she was not Zhang Tiegen's opponent, and was finally beaten to death by him.
She thought she could only die with hatred, but God gave her a chance to be reborn.
Surprise, accident, hatred, hatred higher than the sky, deeper than the sea, all kinds of emotions filled her.
The wind was gusting outside, as if it was going to blow down the thatched hut where she lived.
It's going to rain heavily on this day.
After the rain, everything should change.
After Su Xiaoxiao digested the rebirth she had experienced as quickly as possible, her brows were no longer the cowardice of the past, only the gloomy eyes and tightly clasped hands revealed the deep hatred in her heart.
"I see."
She took a deep breath and tried her best to calm herself down. Only then did she do the same as in the past. She answered Li Meihua's words obediently. If she didn't look at her eyes full of hatred, no one would It doesn't feel like she's any different than usual.
She walked out of the thatched hut and saw Li Meihua, who was standing outside the thatched hut watching melon seeds, the woman who raised her for 18 years and never gave her a smile and either beat or scolded her.
Li Meihua was tall, with ordinary features and sharp eyes. She was a fierce and unreasonable woman.
The moment she saw Li Meihua's face, Su Xiaoxiao really had the urge to rush over like this and stab her to death, no, one stab is not enough, she wanted to slash her with a thousand cuts.
Hatred filled her heart,
"You shameless, are you in the room thinking about how to seduce a man? It took you so long to come out?"
Li Meihua scolded her when she saw her man come out.
Shameless, seduce men...
In the past, Su Xiaoxiao always wondered why Li Meihua could always use such ugly words to scold her. She was still crying for countless nights.
Now she can understand, it turns out that she is the daughter of Li Meihua's enemy, the daughter of her enemy, so naturally she will use the most vicious words to scold her and treat her in the most vicious way!