6-10

6. Self inflicted

    The old village chief Su Degui pointed at Li Meihua and Su Daquan and scolded them with grief and anger.
"You guys are going too far. Don't say that Su Xiaoxiao is a good boy. Even if she is disobedient, you can't abuse her like this .
" All the old people scolded Su Xiaoxiao and scolded Su Daquan and his wife. Zhang Tiegen knew in his heart that Su Xiaoxiao couldn't get married, how would he care about their situation, and directly took out the deposit receipt and asked them to pay back the money. There are also some old people who can't believe that someone would cheat their daughter like this, and they completely believe it when they see the deposit list. Su Xiaoxiao also carefully looked at the handwritten deposit slip, her face was like a bolt from the blue. " Mom and dad, are you selling your daughter? Even if you want to sell me, you can sell me into a good family." Otherwise, the teenagers in the village would have married their wives at the age of 20 earlier, and married later at the age of 22. How could Zhang Tiegen have not married a wife at the age of 28? Thinking that Zhang Tiegen also wanted to marry a wife, and knew that it was difficult to marry a wife, so he generously said that he was willing to buy Su Xiaoxiao for 2,000 yuan. Su Daquan and Li Meihua became the target of public criticism. They lowered their heads, and no one dared to look at them. They just wanted to find a hole in the ground to dig in and never come out again. The husband and wife both hated Su Xiaoxiao in their hearts, they hated her for making them discredited and scolded by everyone, and they hated her even more for letting them go to nothing. It's just for face, they naturally still have to pretend. "Xiaoxiao, it's not...it's not like this, we..." Li Meihua tried to defend herself, looking at Su Xiaoxiao with a flat face: "You're not too young, we don't Do you want to find a husband's house for you too?" She forced a smile and stepped forward to pull Su Xiaoxiao.
Su Xiaoxiao threw off her hand angrily, with a sad face: "I'm not too young? I'm only nineteen years old, you just think I'm not pleasing to the eye, don't look at the virtues of that family if you're anxious. Don't you want to see if it's a fire pit? Are you in a hurry to kick me out of this house?"
Su Xiaoxiao asked Li Meihua and Su Daquan one word at a time.
"Have you ever thought that if something really happened to me, would I think about killing myself? Have you ever thought about it?"
Her eyes swept over their husband and wife, her eyes were full of injuries and more hatred.
"Do you feel good about treating me like this?!"
After she finished speaking, she glanced at them with the most resentful eyes.
"Daquan, Meihua, you are really inferior to pigs and dogs."
Su Degui...

I couldn't bear to watch it anymore, and scolded Su Daquan and Li Meihua repeatedly, and scolded them all over their heads.
The bystanders also scolded, and they were embarrassed by the scolding, but they couldn't walk.
It was raining overnight, Zhang Tiegen suddenly took out the deposit slip, walked to Su Daquan and grabbed Su Daquan's clothes.
"Su Daquan, give me a deposit of 1,000 yuan. Also, I was beaten all over by your daughter. You have to lose money."
"I...I have no money..."
Su Daquan looked at Zhang Tiegen timidly and hesitated.
"If you don't pay, I won't beat you to death."
Zhang Tiegen raised his fist and gestured to slap it towards Su Daquan.
Su Daquan was so frightened that he shivered. Although he was reluctant to spit out the money he had already put into his pocket, everyone watched and Zhang Tiegen forced him to do so. "
Zhang Tiegen pushed him away, he took four or five steps back, and finally got his footing, and then he went to take the 1,000 yuan that was not hot from the room, and reluctantly returned it. To Zhang Tiegen.
"Then...the medical expenses, we don't have any. You want to go to Su Xiaoxiao. She beat you, it's none of my business.
" Your people go.",
Li Meihua followed suit.
When Su Xiaoxiao heard this, she couldn't help sneering.
Is she rich? Even if she did some small jobs and earned some pocket money, she gave all of it to Li Meihua, so what compensation did she get?
What about Zhang Tiegen? On the other hand, he was happy to find Su Xiaoxiao in trouble.
After all, if Su Xiaoxiao has no money to pay back, maybe Su Xiaoxiao has to obey him.
He was very talkative and nodded to Su Daquan and Li Meihua, then turned to Su Xiaoxiao thief with a smile: "Actually, I don't have to ask you to pay for my medical expenses, as long as you are my girlfriend, what kind of medical expenses are these? , I can give you this thousand dollars."
He reached out and wanted to touch Su Xiaoxiao's face, but Su Xiaoxiao deftly avoided it.
The smile on his face froze, "Su Xiaoxiao, don't eat a toast and eat a fine drink.
Su Xiaoxiao laughed instead of being angry, and said, "Zhang Tiegen, don't tell me about medical expenses, you really want to tell me. , let's go to the Law Enforcement Bureau and say. "
"Su Xiaoxiao, you......"
"What? Don't you dare to go? Then don't mention any medical bills to me, you are paying for it yourself. "