# one

ㆍㆍ───ㆍ☕`°·ヾㆍ───ㆍㆍ

ㆍㆍ───ㆍ☕`°·ヾㆍ───ㆍㆍ

hat guy

𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁
scaaaaarararar
s

cara
babe?!?!??
pookie wookie
silly billy
hat guy
MY LOVE
DARLING
m

y one and only.... please respond to me or else i might cause a catastrophe... just like the archons did 5 years ago...... my everything, my only love..

hat guy
what

𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁
i type put the most heartfelt message you had ever gotten and all you have to say is WHAT⁉️⁉️⁉️

hat guy
the my only love at the end was a kpop refrence huh

its 8pm

i was trying to FUCKING SLEEP

𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁
OMG

YES

YPU FINALLY GOT IT

IM SO PROYD OF  YOU BAE 😕💗💗

hat guy
you*

proud*

𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁
SHUT UP ASSHOLE

hat guy
omfg

ihy

🖕

coffee addict
ilyt :3

anyway

come get coffee with me

hat guy
didnt you say you only get coffee in the morning?

coffee addict
yes

BUT

i want some

right NOW

hat guy
hurry up then

im waiting

coffee addict
WAIT  RSLS

RWALLY

R

REALLY

OH I SEE YOU

WIATG

ㆍㆍ───ㆍ☕`°·ヾㆍ───ㆍㆍ

✦﹒YOU QUICKLY put on some shoes and rushed out of your apartment, saying a very fast goodbye to the two siblings who confusedly watched you leave.

You live on the fourth floor and right now, it was either the elevator.. or the stairs. Currently, the stairs were your only option. Why? Because three people just entered the elevator and it literally closed in your face.

You hate the stairs. You almost fell through one of them once.

Turning around, you ran down the stairs, Scaramouche was definitely sending you at least 3000 messages telling you to "hurry up or else he's leaving", well, you both know he's joking at least.

After, like, 5 minutes, you finally made it down and sprinted out of the apartment complex, running straight into your boyfriend. Literally.

He easily caught you, almost as if he was expecting you to run into him.

"Didn't you say you were always gonna be 'super uper duper tuper careful'?" He teasing with a dumb ass smirk, looking at you as you try to catch your breath in his arms.

After a minute of you both standing there, you finally move away, sighing.

"Actually, I was expecting you to be here! That's why I ran so fast!" You confidently say, hands on your hips. Scaramouche just rolls his eyes, used to your behavior. He grabs your wrist, dragging you to the direction of the coffee shop you two usually go to.

"Come on now, I want some cake."

"Eh?! Is that the only reason you came out?! :("

"Shut up."

"So rude!"

"Jeez. I came out because you wanted me to.. and I wanted to see you either way."

"Aha! Knew it!"

"Why would you even ask then?"

"To confirm it! (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧"

"I-.. Whatever."

ㆍㆍ───ㆍ☕`°·ヾㆍ───ㆍㆍ

CHAPTER 1 - END !  >O•

slowly revamping..

ㆍㆍ───ㆍ☕`°·ヾㆍ───ㆍㆍ

ㆍㆍ───ㆍ☕`°·ヾㆍ───ㆍㆍ