Are You F💎cking Kidding Me?

I woke up the next morning with a mission, and that mission was to make Ash and Fezco cookies. Yep. I'm being fucking dead ass. Mothafuckas ain't have cookies, well than guess what? I'll just have to make some for them.

   I made my way down to the kitchen, smiling instantly as I thought about last night, speaking to Ash for what seemed like hours and hours.. It was a while but not, hours and hours.. just a couple, or a few, I did kinda lose track of time after a while.

   I get all the bakeware I'll need, then moving on to get all my ingredients. Soon enough starting the process of mixing everything together. I made classic chocolate chip, figuring you could literally fucking never go wrong with chocolate chip.

"Oh uh.. Marina.. You're home." I look up, seeing my dad. Just barely able to make out what he said as the scoop of dough fell onto the cooking sheet. I smiled softly, taking out one of my ear buds, tossing it onto the counter before going back to work.

"Yeah, I'm making cookies for my friends." I smiled, using the ice cream scoop to scoop out some more dough. Plopping it over to the side of the last one.

"That's uh.. and you'll be going to see them after?" He questions. I look at him weirdly, smiling at him clownishly.

"Uhhh.. yeah." I say obviously. I laugh out some, almost done setting them up.

"Maybe, if you stop acting so weird, I'll save you one." I joke this time, putting the pans into the oven. He smiles some, me looking at him weirdly this time as I focus on him.

"What's up dad?" I ask. He smiles, more this time as he shakes his head.

"Nothing, just-.. Just wondering. 'Member, no boys." He falters, before playfully scolds me. I roll my eyes, smiling as I grab the dirty dishes, going to clean them while I wait for the cookies to bake.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled in a mock voice.

   Soon enough the cookies, were done, sitting out to cool down. I had been scrolling through my phone previously, leaning back on the sink as I waited for them to cool, before finally figuring it's been long enough now.

   I pack up most of the cookies in a tupperware, leaving some for dad and Jules too. I hear the front door close harshly even over my music, pushing down on the lid before going to make my way through the house. I gave Jules a small smile to greet her, walking towards her with the cookies in hand, that smile dropping quickly.

"Did you have anything to do with this?!" The second I heard those words, as well as seen the tears come to her eyes as I got closer, made something in me drop. Her eyes looked at me with hurt and betrayal. I was so confused why she was looking at me the way she was.. What she meant when she asked if I had anything to do with it? Do with what?! What the fuck did I do?! I was so curious, kinda pissed she was blaming me for something- Though trouble making is my specialty- I don't recall doing anything, like, enough to make her look at me the way she is now.. So, now.. Now I was scared.. The urge to stop and turn around and just go for the back door instead, seemed like the logical choice. My mind practically screaming at me to do so... 

But I didn't.

   I slowly made my way into the room, my eyes slowly trailing from Jules.. And to my mother's.

   I stood there stunned, hearing the music blare from the air bud that I held in the air as I froze. Everything in me stopping as I wasn't sure what to feel. I felt so much hate, I could seethe. But I also felt scared, afraid she was here for good. That I'd be forced to have her in my life again. I can't.. I won't!