Chapter 1 Light Crystal

.
.
.
"What is it to be found?"
"Excuse me? I'm a Library my child, not a therapist."
"I thought you'd know because this place found you."
"..."

.
.
.

Light Crystal Owner:
Name: Muriel Coy
Age: 4568
Planet: Uriel
Species: Hudriodian
Powers: The ability to Control, Bend and Invade Light
Appearance: Muriel is a 5'9 'young' girl for the Hudriodians, her skin light purple and dark black hair, her eyes light yellowish.
.
.
.
.
.

"Is it just me or is that crystal glowing?", Muriel eagerly asked as she walks closer to the glowing bright white yellowish crystal.
"She's really losing it now mama, let's take her to the doctor and finally leave here there for good", 7 year old Choli exclaimed slowly backing away from the 'Monster' he calls his sister.
"Choli! How could you say that about your own sister? And Muriel he does have a point, it's like any other crystal around here, glowing, you have a thousand of these in your room. Have you forgotten? Should we actually take you to the doctors?", Sage, Muriel's Mother exclaims frantically.
"I'm okay mama, I promise, it's just so alluring...
May I go fetch it?", Muriel asks suddenly and is already stretching her arms to fetch the glowing crystal.
"If it makes you happy dear, but really someday you should focus on other things, you see this everyday, goodness child.
.
.
.

[AT HOME]
Muriel places the crystal ever so slightly on her desk.
"How is it that something that looks the same as everything in this room feel so right in my hands?
I'd have you in graved in my soul if I could, I wouldn't care about what people say about me.
I know I'm a Loony, but what's wrong with that? :)"
Muriel sat there at her desk just talking to the glowing crystal as it could understand her.

As it did.

.

That Night

All the crystals in the entire planet went off.

56:78Am

Except one

The Light Crystal

The Light Crystal:

This crystal was made to bring light, to bring sunlight, but why was it brought to a planet with every crystal glowing just as it does?
For the true owner to be found.

Muriel Coy

A 'Unfortunate' Soul
Some would say, indeed a odd one,
But never an useless one.

.
.
.

"What's happening?"
"Huh? Where did my crystal go?"
"Come back! My crystal..."
"Is it gone? What's happening?
"What happened?"

[Meanwhile in South Africa we get this bullshit eight times a day💀]

.
.
.
.

"MURIEL? CHOLI? Are you guys alright?! Get downstairs now!" Sage yelled from downstairs with a glowing slug in her hands, aka her pet.

"Coming!", Both kids yelled from upstairs, getting up.

"Oh what is shining so bright?" Muriel asks to herself as she was getting up when an enormously amount of light shot into her face, groaning her face opposing the crystal. She stands up and walks over to the crystal, her hands sheilding her eyes away from the light.
Just as she touches the crystal, she sticks to her hand, Muriel shocked and confused frantically trying to shove it off.

"Muriel! Get down here!"
"Coming Mother!"

It doesn't budge and suddenly it sinks into her hand and reappears onto the back of the hand in a diamond shape.

Suddenly all the crystals light up again.

Muriel rushes downstairs and her mother face is lined down with shock.
"Muriel are you okay? Did something happen? The crystals all went off  and now on again."
"Oh, im okay, just tired..."
"Okay as long as you guys are alright, go back to bed and I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Muriel goes back to bed, laying there she eagerly grazes her fingers over the diamond placed in her hand.

"Oh how beautiful you are..."

.
.
.
.

"Where am I?!"