𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

After me || Heejake
✿*:・

After me || Heejake✿*:・

✿*:・
JAY POV

Heeseung comes back with the boy our conversations birthed from: Jake. Heeseung wasn't like this, he'd laugh or even support me in this act, but he went to go save Jake instead? He was mean for sure, but he wasn't two-faced, he only stuck to his true self around others and would be honest even harshly. I turned my head to Sunghoon who has accompanied me earlier in the locking of Jake. He was just as surprised as I was.

"He's acting so weird, what do you think is up?" He made eye contact. I shrugged my shoulders, with my eyebrows knitted in astonished confusion.

"I'm not sitting next to you," Jake said. The loud gasp of students made me lift my head above Sunghoon's colossal head. There I saw Heeseung grasping onto the sleeve of Jake, convincing Jake not to sit anywhere else beside him with great potent.

"Nobody ever disobeys Heeseung," Sunghoon whispered to me. The sea-green haired let go of Jake, but to Jake's surprise, all the empty seats were followed with a student with wry morphed faces. He didn't want to take the risk, so he sat sensibly, right next to Heeseung

Something isn't right.

✿*:・
JAKE POV

Oh, Heeseung isn't acting as if he just locked me in the bathroom. He almost makes me feel bad. "Almost". I appreciate him helping me find my way to class, but he was the one who put me in a hiatus to class, by locking me in the bathroom.

Why is the world so confusing?

Why do I feel scared?

My thoughts drowned in a rapid flash as my heart jumped to a warm hand grabbing onto mine.

"Your hands were shaking," Heeseung whispered, "Do you feel alright?"

"Oh, sorry. I didn't even realise-,"

"Is it because of them two?" he interjected, staring at two males who sit complete opposite to us. "Jay and Sunghoon, the ones who locked you in the bathroom."

Wait, hold on.

Jay?

Sunghoon?

"H-huh? I-I thought you locked me in the bathroom," I mumble, looking down at my assisted hand, embarrassed.

Heeseung smirked forward, staring at the chalk board portrayed in front of us.

"I'm not that mean, geez," he let out a suppressed chuckle.

How could I accuse him. I didn't see who did the act and assumed it was his fault. Why am I like this?

"I-I'm sor-," I heaved out a sheepish sigh.

"Okay just keep quiet, I understand talking isn't your thing," he cut my words off once again, letting go off the magnetic field of our hands.

I want to ask him why he changed a bit from this morning. Maybe this isn't a good time though.

Maybe, he wasn't as bad as I thought...?

I'm still convinced he doesn't like me .

Who even would?

✿*:・
THIRD PERSON POV

The chocolate brown haired sighed in relief. The first day of school was finally kicked out of his schedule as he exited the educational institution.

"God, this day felt like a year," he whispered to himself. Whilst his face was glued to the concrete floor, a slender shadow arouse from behind.

"Jakieee, how was your first day at school?" Niki gripped affectionately onto the Jake's arm. "Did you make any friends in class?"

At last, the day's worth of pain was concluded with a reward of a smile and joy: Niki.

A gulp ran through Jake's throat as his words muttered through his lopsided smile. "N-no, but my day was good, thank you," as he let out a pouted smile.

"Don't worry, you'll find good friends in your class," he shook Jake's arm. A misconception of Jake's arm as a fidget toy, Niki's love language and habit.

Little did Niki know, the arm was under-layered with great scars of pain. How, very, unfortunate.