a finding day

It was a simple morning for mystic falls ,but for Stefan ,Caroline,Damon and bonnie it was hell .Elena wouldn't be back until bonnie dies .Stefan and Caroline are still on deciding terms who had been acting like everything s normal which clearly isn't .Caroline had been helping Damon through his worser days.she took care of him with Stefan .Damon had spent months in mystic grill havin hundreds of bourbon .
It was seven in the morning ,
Stefan called Caroline . Hey Caroline is Damon with you he s been missing the whole night he said.
Omg Stefan where's he , he isn't with me .I m worried about him but I can't help myself either . Said Caroline
Come home Caroline we ll look for him. Stefan said and hung up .
Caroline reached the Salvatore house and they both started driving , reaching mystic grill was nt enough cause waiter said Damon left hours ago .they reached Oliver land place where the waiter said Damon had left.when the saw Damon he was lying on the table after having several drinks .
Caroline:
Hey Damon , Elena isn't gone . She s just gonna be dormant for years ! We re all gonna see her again .
Stefan and Caroline lifted Damon . Stefan was worried about Damon too but at that moment all he could see was Caroline who really cared .
Caroline: Damon , u r my friend ,I wanna make sure that you are okay .we love u Damon .we always will not if you keep drinking like this.(saying when brushing Damon s hair with her hands ) she hugged him to make him feel better .
Damon and Caroline got to the back seat of the car and Stefan sat in the driver seat . He started driving .Damon had fell into Caroline s body since he had no control .
Stefan: thank you Caroline .
Caroline:Damon s my friend too .
Stefan: I know .
There was silence for a few moments .
Stefan! said Caroline . Yes said Stefan as a sudden reply without a hesitation .
Caroline: I can't stop thinking about you.i think I really like you .( With tears )
Stefan stopped the car.
Stefan: I like you so much too . you should just accept what you have and what you want .
Caroline: I know but I can't be happy when Elena is gone ! I miss her.
Stefan : it's true but life should have some unexpected , unwanted history to make it interesting. I thought u knew about it.
Puts Damon aside
Maybe I just wanna... she said and put hands on Stefan's and slowly kissed him . It was really amazing for both of em .
They couldn't stop but realised Damon was with em and started driving again . They reached home .
Caroline: Salvatore house is a home indeed .
Stefan: oh yeah ?? And kissed her cheek . Caroline was totally blushing . Stefan left to arrange Damon s bed.
Caroline brought Damon to bed and put him .
Caroline: he must really worried .do you know how that feels .?
Stefan: yeah it sucks .I can't think of anyone other than lexi when you ask this .
Caroline : I know . She s a great person .
A few seconds later she kissed Damon s forehead sayin ,"it's gonna be alright Damon ! ".
Damon : thank you blondie . She smiled and Stefan and Caroline left .
Stefan: I m gonna miss you tonight .
Caroline tried not to but her feelings were too strong . She rushed to kiss Stefan . Stefan kissed her too .they reached Stefan's room kissing all over .Stefan removed clothes from Caroline s body and the whole night was  mind-blowing for 'em .
Caroline woke in the morning and felt happy about waking next to Stefan .she got up and searched for her shirt and remembered , Stefan tore it when they did it .she took a shirt from Stefan s wardrobe . She saw a little boy s photo and it was Stefan . She kissed the photo softly .
"Stole a shirt from you. I m gonna be downstairs wake up soon ! " Caroline left a note .
She made coffee for Damon and woke him up .
Damon :Blondie ! U and Stefan ?? Finally huh!?
Caroline: how did you know that?
Damon:do you think I have no hearing when sleeping.i ve got super hearing blondie.he loves you so much Caroline.i  know you do too.i just want you guys to be happy.
Caroline: I know. Thank you.
Stefan came downstairs where Caroline and Damon were sitting .
Stefan: I saw the note.( Both giggled).
Damon: oh yeah lovebirds,get a room.
Stefan and Caroline said shut upppp!
Caroline:Just promiseme that  you won't do anything stupid until Elena wakes .
Damon : pfft..oh yeah that .sure .
Stefan and Caroline started kissing like they haven't kissed eachother for years.