Chapter 1

Eggs and beans. Ive eaten that since...well I dont know. I dont even think ive tasted real food. Ive seen pictures of the food that we had and I have to say it was delicious the juicy burgers with the fries and a drink to go , but the disease had to come in and ruin humanity and its future. The Creators say it was the governments fault for exposing a heavily toxic chemical in the world. People call it Darlene , no wonder that we are in ruins. We exposed a toxic chemical and decided to call it a women's name. Great , nice going world, now we live in a large facility with a huge electrical fence guarding us from the evil , and preventing us from leaving.

It feels very lonely here. There is really no one to talk to its usually dead slient , that you can hear the whimpers of the people who know are going to die from the hospital. Its sad, really sad to know your going to die because you have the darn disease. My sister was with me for the 1 year we were here , but then she was infected with the disease and she died the next week. I wonder if ill be able to see her or my family in any case.

Maybe the world will finally decide to take the disease and leave us in peace , but The Creators have other thoughts. They create missions so we can improve , but I usually never see no one coming back. So im not sure , if I would like to go on a mission and if I do I already know im not coming back in one piece. That makes me think what types of missons do we have.It could be simple , deadly or maybe multiple. The world is in ruins nothing to do outside other then smelling the disturbing smell of death. Ive been outside the gate , to help pull a old piece of metal to the build center. The smell was awful , it smelled like fish , that have rotten old body of the ones we lost, memory of my sister. I couldn't stand it no more. Its deppresing...which is obvious since the world is already in ruins.

I was walking to my dorm , when I heard a loud sound , The Alarm. I run to the hall where we all meet , when i arriveI only see the creators and I. Oh no , im in trouble big trouble. They must have seen what I read. THEY KNOW.

End of chapter 1