Unexpected Resource

Rung sighed heavily, The mech had removed his glasses to rub his optics out of a pure habit he had done over his years of becoming a psychiatrist. His optics were dim and laced with Exhaustion, It had been a Rather long day and Rung may admit it however he was tired. Possibly more tired than he would have imagined that he was. He had yet to hit the wash racks and grab some recharge however he needed to get this pile of datapads that was stacked on top of one another on his desk, Those datapads need to be filled out and get into their proper filing cabinet that Rungs stores these types of datapads due to the fact that only he had the key to filing cabinet so he would be assured that no one would come in to destroy those datapads that were quite a value to Rung. More specifically his profession. Though he needed to grab some energon and recharge before he created more of a workload for the overtaxed medics who were already stressing over the incoming workload of patients due to the fact there were at least two medics on that med team. One fully qualified medic and an apprentice so that was better than having no medics by a long shot regardless.

The orange mech had laid his round glasses that looked very much like a pair of scientific goggles slightly but they worked quite well for Rung either way. The glasses were a part of his nature whether he realises it or not. It was possibly one of the features that made him look like who he was. One of the more distinguishing features in better terms. His desk which was kept in good condition over the years, A few spots shows some wear and tear but it's still in one piece and was rather functional still. It was quite clean and organized well. Not a single inch of the desk was cluttered. The shelves that were located in his office had ship models on them from the years of building that Rung had done in his spare time to keep him occupied when he didn't have a patient in which was some of the time which allowed him to have a break from his profession to do a hobby of his that he thoroughly enjoyed. The psychiatrist rested his elbows on his desk as his face occupied his servos, he rubbed his face wearily as he let out a grumbled groan.

If he had to spend the next few days in this exact condition he may as well better learn to grab more recharge before he had overexerted himself which he didn't want to put more stress upon his systems that were necessary. He had quite a few patients in, Some were appointments that had been scheduled while others were walk-ins. Which Rung had no issues with as he was glad to offer assistance in any sort of way whether it was advice or perhaps even thoughts about the matter at hand. As long as he was helping others, it didn't bother him at all. But it had been more patients than he would have had on a daily basis but it didn't particularly bother Rung. It had only assured him that others are starting to look into getting medical care in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

The patients had varied between either recent incidents or old incidents that happened years ago that either led them into a panic attack or a memory relapse that Rung had to get called out for but as long as these bots were seeking help it wasnt a bother.no matter though, As long as he had the rest of the evening to himself it should all be fine, Grab some recharge, hit the washracks and perhaps indulge on some Energon to refuel himself. A basic but standard list he would like to happen before it got too late so then he wouldnt disturb those who were asleep. Though a soft Knock at the office door had gotten Rung's attention immediately, he was unsure if he had left out a patient or someone had rescheduled or perhaps this was another walk in? He wasnt too certain so he straightened up his posture, put on a smile and placed his glasses where they had belonged on his faceplates. Right on his optics. "Come in!" Rung said cheerily as if to mask up the exhaustion that would have engulfed his Voicebox entirely which would have happened anyway but as long as he remained cheery and serious hopefully this bot would pick up the mask Though there's a possibility this bot could pick it up almost immediately. It was Rather late into the evening, It was calm and quiet which most would have been thankful for regardless. The door slowly creaked open to see a red and While medic standing in the doorway. His posture was significantly straighter than it should have been. perhaps some tense cabling or plating or maybe even both would seem like the plating was straighter and looked awfully painful but Rung didn't even see an ounce of pain within this mech. This mech seemed to be good at hiding his pain rather well.